Reviews for Five Time Jeremy Calls Her Betsy-Beary (And One Time He Doesn't)
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 1/23
I didn't realize how much I loved this pairing until I read your story. This was impossibly adorable in every way. Now I have to find more Jetsy.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This was wonderful! I love fluff, and I really enjoyed this story. I love this pairing, and I am so glad that I found this story.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
So sweet! I thought I would die laughing, though, at part five. I could completely envision it happening! The Castellano regime, indeed :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is such a cute little story! I live it. You should make more.
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I thought that I was the only person who shipped these two together! This was adorable, and the concept of Jeremy calling her Betsy-Beary is amazing.
sidsaid chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Perfection :')
Danigirl84 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh my gosh I love this! Ever since the episode where they went to steal the watch and he didn't do it because it upset Betsy I thought this has serious potential. I am so happy to see I wasn't the only one, because when I couldn't find any stories about them I thought I was imagining it. I hope you keep writing more. This was great!
janedra chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Aw, this was really sweet! I think this could work on the show & It would be fun if they were keeping it a secret for a while, I think. Drunk Jeremy is a cute idea, too.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is so adorable! I loved the part where Jeremy saved Betsey from the Castellano regime. Poor Betsey in the beginning though.
ahhh chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Thank you. Just thank you.
Dramatic Melody chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This is perfect, especially for the first fic for the couple. (; I think you captured them both perfectly! Hope to see more from you!
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was so adorable! I admit, I'm such a huge Danny/Mindy fan that sometimes I felt like I was squealing more at the hints dropped about their relationship throughout the fic, but I think I could get behind the idea of these two if they get more screentime, together and individually, so it feels like we know them better. Hopefully in s2!

I think my biggest clue that this was real for Jeremy was right in the first section when he recognizes she has a crush on him and he doesn't relish in it like he would if it was any other woman, because he truly doesn't want to hurt her. That was a great insight into them to make their relationship real. And Betsy is such a sweetheart for apologizing for the crush when she's about to leave, aw!

I will say that the fourth section had me in tears. You set up the scene so vividly, poor Betsy having to sit through those comments. The line where you described how it looks like she's been slapped, I had to take a deep breath and try not to cry. But his reassurance was lovely :)

I think the fifth section (and the proposal!) section was my favorite because I literally had to stop reading and laugh at Jeremy mentioning the "Castellano regime." DEAD! Hahaha, brilliant. And love Danny being such a chicken and inappropriate with PDA that he has to use Mindy to voice is concerns. Oh, and love the mention of Mindy apologizing with muffin baskets hehe. Anyway, it was simply adorable! Great work! :) Cannot wait to read your next piece.
bsloths chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I think section five is my very favorite, but they're all great! Thanks for adding to the Jeremy/Betsy fic pile - they needed more! And this was totally squee-worthy and cute and funny and perfectly in character. Loved it!
staticGrace chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Comletely adored this story, I hope we get to see more Betsy and Betsy/Jeremy in the future, I think they really hit on something with this duo and you did a great job with the characterizations!
Churcoise chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is so cute! I love Jeremy and Betsy together. Do you think you'll write anymore "chronicles" about the two?