Reviews for In The Pull Of Gravity
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 4 . 3/29
Very enjoyable, funny and in character.
CAFBOV chapter 4 . 3/28
A beautiful and sensual ending to a great story.
CAFBOV chapter 3 . 3/28
Finally, Finn knows and Rachel stops hiding. Finn is so obtuse. Love this story.
CAFBOV chapter 2 . 3/28
When they are with each other, they should just turn off the cell phones. So realistic. It's interesting that Rachel, with two gay dads, is the one holding back on telling everyone.
ifyouresure chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Like I said in my previous review for the prequel, I really think you do a fitting job of weaving your stories into the canon version of events. Sometimes you read fics where it's not done very well, but I love your take on things.

I like that it's not really all paradise and perfection after Rachel finally reciprocates Quinn's feelings. There's still that fear, and it might always follow her around, just like the things she's heard about her fathers, but in time, maybe she can move past it with Quinn by her side. I don't know, there's always this kind of sadness present in fics of yours that I've read, but also such a sweetness, too, and I just really love your writing style. Beautiful read.
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
This was amazing! Please update ASAP!
The-Dark-Pumpkin-King chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
A good story that I liked and was a good read and sequal.
CarolineSC chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Great job, nice way of mixing canon in too.
Chaiss chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
She loves me.- Quinn. Bam bam turkey and ham. Nuff said.
haelthy chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
i just love the way you wrote rachel and quinn's character...i can imagine them saying and doing those things... loved the banted between santana and quinn...you're just so good with words! you're one of my fave writer so far...and you keep giving me fics that are fun to read and just makes my day! thank you for sharing this...i hope this isn't the last of them...i hope you continue this...3rd installment perhaps..i wouldn't be oppose to reading it! thanks for sharing your fic and talent to us!
gomla chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Thank you for writing this, I loved it! :-)
Janeway79 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
You painted such a wonderful and compelling story of these two women. The progression of their relationship felt so natural, painful at times, but very true. I hated to this story and the kiss end because I love reading about the lovely ladies you created. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing writing. Look forward to reading whatever greatness you create next.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Y u so perfect at everything?

Mark my words, in the analogs of Faberry history, you will go down as legend. Please keep writing; I will continue to adore you.
NZgleek91 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Really awesome fic. I loved how everything was right between them in the end. I hope you consider adding more to this verse. :D
ProfessorSpork chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
A wonderful, satisfying ending to a wonderful, satisfying story. Loved that they got their slow dance, and that Santana didn't let either of them off the hook.

And y'know. that ending was. yes.