Reviews for Remnants of Past Mistakes
jessLpfy chapter 1 . 2/5
Thanks for the write!
dizappearingirl chapter 1 . 1/30
I didn't find this too OOC. I found it a good interpretation of Bunny and Jack. It may not necessarily be my instant, YES that's right! But at the same time you made it very reasonable and understandable.

Plus I just like to eat up hurt/comfort/angst so I am very happy with this :D This was good. A great, let's be reminded that Jack had to suffer through quite a bit alone and it's gonna take a lot to help him kinda story. Feel the guilt, Bunny! Bwhahaha...

But also, like Sandy said, have hope too. It's gonna work out. :)

Good job!
-Dizgirl
WolfieOwl chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I love bunny's reaction. I just have one question, why would pitch target jack knowing he would only be strong enough for one attack? Pitch would know that whatever damage he does with nightmare sand could be easily remedied with sandy's help, so why would he stage an attack if no permanent damage would be done, also leaving him weaker than before since he had to use much of his power. And why Jack? Why not Bunny? It could be reasoned that Jack was the main threat, or Pitch simply wanted revenge on Jack for foiling all his plans previously, which would be the most logical reason since with vengeance, he wouldn't care for how effective it was, just that he hurt Jack at all. I'm just saying that's a terrible battle plan. No lasting damage on the enemy, Pitch used up his own strength, and now the guardians are on to him about how he managed to regain so much of his power enough to attack in such a short period of time.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Love it so much
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
cool story
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awesomeness. I loved it! Bravo!
Melantha Frost chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I've read this a number of times, just because it's a good piece. I never realized it was you who wrote 'the Tale of a Forgotten Frost Child.' I'm gonna go and read more of your stories now :)
Bionic Egypt chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Oh my gosh, this was so sad! I can totally see how Jack could be afraid of being left alone again. If I was him, I'd be terrified of it. You're really great at writing stuff like this. Keep up the good work!
OinkyThePiggy chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I really liked this Bunny 'n Frost moment. Bunny's like a big brother to Frost, even if neither of them want to admit it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
You ENDED it THERE?! There is NO WAY in HECK you can get away with leaving this a oneshot!
Darki chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I think you got all their charcters pretty good. :)
You have a way of expressing things with exactly the right words without too much talking around it, i really like that. :)
Great work, it would be a shame if you ever give writing up because you clearly have talent. ;)
Pebblepaw chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE...

I know this is a one shot...

But another chapter would be cool!
Simone Robinson chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Not very OOC, actually. I think everyone falls apart sometimes, given the write circumstance. Very well written, I loved it.
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I love the battle scene! Its epic! I love this story too!

-Ace
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I honestly enjoy the guilt trip you put Bunny through. As far as I'm concerned, they deserve every second of it. I mean, it's kind of that whole thing about them doing this for the children, and yet they don't seem to have the first clue what children are like. It would be somewhat easy for someone on the outside to twist it around an make it seem like they only care about the children because of the power their belief brings, you know? For as little as they actually spend time with the kids and all. I am curious as to what age you see Jack as in this-the movie 17 year old, or the book 14 or whatever it is?