Reviews for Maggot and Madman
cnrq chapter 1 . 6/6
Gosh, finally a happily fluffy Johnlock fic! I've to admit, the whole idea sounded a tad ludicrous when I chanced upon this story, but in the end I'm really happy that I clicked on this story. Thank you for writing this beautiful fic, and you're brilliant. I really wish that people of the same gender can be free to wed each other here in Singapore and everywhere in the world, as with the interspecies marriage ban being lifted in your story. Sadly things aren't that idealistic, and people aren't nearly all that accepting.
Annoying DRKWLF chapter 8 . 5/6
I think it’s hilarious that John says “I do trust you” then whispers “not really” even though he is talking to his inner monologue on the last part.
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
I have to admit, I was a bit reljctant to begin reading this, but I do not regret it. I am enjoying it immensely.
EspirituDelMar chapter 21 . 11/30/2016
Oh my god, this was soo sweet and perfect. The battle towards acceptance, John's fear, the sweet, sweet johnlock... Just perfect.
Definitely giving the fics on fictionpress a read. See you in a few hours there in another review!
Silver Blur chapter 21 . 2/27/2016
Awww this is so sweet. Great story, I loved it!
Sianna Scale chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
*takes big breath in*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EXPLODING WITH HAPPY JOHNLOCK FEEEEEEEEELS
*convulses on the floor*
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
love your story
BlindViolinist chapter 21 . 4/11/2015
Every time I read this, it makes me so happy, I cannot describe. I can honestly say it's one of my absolute favorite fictions. Thank you, thank you thank you thank you, dear author.
carifoo2001 chapter 21 . 1/1/2015
That was AMAZING! My GOD that was awesome. Cute. Wonderful. My new favorite story. YES! I loved how you gradually made them grow into love, rather than fall into it. It made the story seem more believable and made their love more natural. The slowness also helped me with not getting bored of the story. When I read a story and the two people confess their love and they begin dating and stuff, it just gets boring. But since you took so long in getting them to finally confess and stuff, I did not get bored. :)

Also, one more thing. When John said that he got Ian's bad leg from taking his excess energy... what did he get from Sherlock? I was thinking maybe his mind... that would have been kind of awesome but obviously it wasn't that... hm.
Sun N Air chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Hi :) Just to let you know that I dug out my account password for FanFiction after 2 years because I felt that this story definitely deserves a review...I absolutely loved it, you have stayed true to Sherlock and John's character and yet still managed to make them fall in love. Its absolutely the best story i've ever read, and deserves so many more reviews than it already has. Thankyou for such a wonderful gift (just in time for my b-day to0!)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
This was fantastic and I absolutely LOVE your writing style.
librarywitch chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
Wow, this was awesome. Love all the work you put into your au. And yet the characters are still spot on. I had seen it on other authors' fav lists but since it wasn't marked complete, I hadn't tried it. I am so glad that I did. Well done and enjoyable read. I am looking forward to more tales in this world.
Maeve Selene chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
This was truly brilliant! I actually reviewed your novel on FictionPress not long ago but that was before I finished this and I have to say that if your novel version is nearly as good as this one then I can't wait to read it! You are a very talented writer!
Sage chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
I just...this is beautiful. This is a beautiful fic, one of my absolute favorites, and I just don't even know what to say. You are a brilliant writer, and this pulled at my heart in an alarmingly painful and lovely way. I'll miss it so, and I'll try and keep up with the new stories on fiction press. You are a blessing, and thank you for writing this. I loved it, and always will.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! i can't wait to see more of this!