Reviews for Fairy Tale
StarliteOracle chapter 3 . 1/12
aw!
emygrl99 chapter 3 . 1/5
For someone who doesn't write romance, I think you did a pretty great job I'm a slut for AceMar though so my opinion might be biased... nah xD thanks for writing! (:
emygrl99 chapter 2 . 1/5
I didn't think Ace was OOC at all, I've always headcanoned him as a sap (; heartbroken Ace makes me sad though u.u LOVE HIM MARCO
emygrl99 chapter 1 . 1/4
Sappy fluff! My favorite kind :D with some mystery angst and MarAce too, me likey (;
mysteryreader6626 chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Even though it has been two years and you say it is horrible, I give it a thumbs up! I wasn't one of a boy boy either too, but let's face it, there arent a lot of girls on OP, so I gave this fic a try I am quite satisfied with the results. :D
general yumi chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Kyaa this is so cute! I ended up squealing really loudly and my parents ended up bursting in my room to make sure I'm okay. *buries face in hands from embarrasment* I had to make up a lie about what I was reading. This is so cute that it is worth the embarrasment I had to endure just now. I love how you intergrated fairy tales. I really really love this story! Great job on it author-san!
NightHunterDeath chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Even though you think it was horrible, I think it was pretty good. And I know all about not being into the fluff, as I am also better at writing sad things and anything but happy endings my self. (I'd kill of the main character and then continue the book to see how the other characters were doing, and then end the book) But all things considered, it was a good story, even if I wished that the third chapter was in Marco's point of view.
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
So, is that the end of the story? If it is, it's a sweet ending. Very sappy and cliche, but we all need to do it at least once, right? I look forward to your update of the ongoing stories as well as the one-shot!
azab chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I loved it a lot and i found it extremely romantic you re awesome!
Anjelle chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
So sappy, I love it XD It made me go all "AWE!" and now I feel like working on my MarcoAce fic, but it's 4am and I have to head to bed... Never say never! I enjoyed it, anyways. It's good to step out of your comfort zone once in a while. I did it for Divide when I wrote the little bloody scenes (though now I'm obsessed with this one gory scene that isn't going to happen for a long time and it's killing me inside...) and I think it helped me grow. I've definitely seen an improvement between this chapter and the first, so you're doing better even if you didn't think it turned out good. In fact, in comparison to some of the chapters from your other fics (not all, but some) your writing is better. I know how you feel about romance, though... The difference is that I like writing romance but suck at it XD

You're going back to updating soon? Yay I'll look forward to that one-shot in the meantime
buslimpan chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I think that this one is good. You did a great job with the story!
Black Angel chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I can't wait to read the ending. Hope the next part comes up soon. Will the ending be happy? Or sad? It's tending towards happy at the moment. Can't wait!
buslimpan chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
A bit sappy, but intresting. It's a bit short but it's still great! I like it! Really want to read the last part!
Vergina-spva chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
I love it! please upload the last part soooon!
Islingr chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
This is amazing! I think you really did the characters justice and your story really pulled me in! Write more please!