Reviews for Fairy Tale
general yumi chapter 3 . 1/26
Kyaa this is so cute! I ended up squealing really loudly and my parents ended up bursting in my room to make sure I'm okay. *buries face in hands from embarrasment* I had to make up a lie about what I was reading. This is so cute that it is worth the embarrasment I had to endure just now. I love how you intergrated fairy tales. I really really love this story! Great job on it author-san!
NightHunterDeath chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Even though you think it was horrible, I think it was pretty good. And I know all about not being into the fluff, as I am also better at writing sad things and anything but happy endings my self. (I'd kill of the main character and then continue the book to see how the other characters were doing, and then end the book) But all things considered, it was a good story, even if I wished that the third chapter was in Marco's point of view.
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
So, is that the end of the story? If it is, it's a sweet ending. Very sappy and cliche, but we all need to do it at least once, right? I look forward to your update of the ongoing stories as well as the one-shot!
azab chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I loved it a lot and i found it extremely romantic you re awesome!
Anjelle chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
So sappy, I love it XD It made me go all "AWE!" and now I feel like working on my MarcoAce fic, but it's 4am and I have to head to bed... Never say never! I enjoyed it, anyways. It's good to step out of your comfort zone once in a while. I did it for Divide when I wrote the little bloody scenes (though now I'm obsessed with this one gory scene that isn't going to happen for a long time and it's killing me inside...) and I think it helped me grow. I've definitely seen an improvement between this chapter and the first, so you're doing better even if you didn't think it turned out good. In fact, in comparison to some of the chapters from your other fics (not all, but some) your writing is better. I know how you feel about romance, though... The difference is that I like writing romance but suck at it XD

You're going back to updating soon? Yay I'll look forward to that one-shot in the meantime
buslimpan chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I think that this one is good. You did a great job with the story!
Black Angel chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I can't wait to read the ending. Hope the next part comes up soon. Will the ending be happy? Or sad? It's tending towards happy at the moment. Can't wait!
buslimpan chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
A bit sappy, but intresting. It's a bit short but it's still great! I like it! Really want to read the last part!
Vergina-spva chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
I love it! please upload the last part soooon!
Islingr chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
This is amazing! I think you really did the characters justice and your story really pulled me in! Write more please!
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I needed a search engine to know what you were talking about...

Not that I've ever dealt with a broken heart, but I've been the shoulder that people have sobbed on on more than one occasion. People DO become total saps and when they think it's unrequited or whatnot, they mope. I speak from the experience of many "there there, it's not THAT bad...you should at least TALK to him/her".

I'm sure Marco's torn between shocked and thrilled at the revelation, as well as about a million other things. I can't wait for the next chapter.
azab chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I loved it a lot :)
Anjelle chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
"Marco, I think I'm in love with you *runs*" Priceless XD Seriously, that was awesome! This story is just too cute. I can't wait to read more! This made me actually feel like writing despite finishing exams today and feeling mentally exhausted! So I'll be working on To Be a Boy after writing this review

As for feeling absolutely miserable/sappy when dealing with a broken heart, reactions are actually very different from person to person and are determined by they're outlook/response to the rejection and how well they can cope with stressors (sorry, it's the psychology book talking - I'll shut up now). But in Ace's case I feel that it's very accurate for him to act the way he is. If you think about it, Ace was rejected his whole life because he was Roger's son and people (unknowingly) told him horrible things. So when he feels a connection with someone it would make sense for him to place it in high regard and to feel shattered at the prospect of that connection being lost or damaged, or losing the person that accepts him (I've tried showing this in my fics, but I'm horrible at conveying emotions :P). So don't worry, you're doing great! I find the way he's acting to be very in-character and, well, very Ace :)

And for the record, no idea what the 7th Cassiopeia day is at all :P

Anyways, good luck with exams and take as much time as you need for the update! We will wait patiently, I assure you.
azab chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I loved it a lot great story
Anjelle chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
...I love this! ;A; I-it's just so adorable! And the actual interaction hasn't even started yet! I love it! Go cute and sappy and-and Ace and Marco and GAH! ...I'm a sucker for romance. I look forward to the rest of it but take as much time as you need!

As for you're other stories, don't worry, we'll always be waiting :) Life comes first, then fanfiction. So just get through all that school work, keep it up, take some time to relax and get to it when you feel motivated. I am patient and I'm sure your other readers are, too.

...I'm going to advertise this story in my Author's Notes e_e I feel like foregoing my work on Reverse to go and write up a chapter of To Be a Boy so I can advertise it to a more appropriate audience... Can't do that, can I? *sigh* But I will eventually!