Reviews for Taking in a Stray Cat
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
I want moreeeeeee
shipfiend chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS IT. Jkay, I get it. It technically finished where it should...unless it didn't. Lol

So. Of course it wasn't M but it was good. Great writing, really true to character.

One thing tho- I just hate the property business. I know the collar is via Perona rather than Zoro and Zoro himself stated that Nami is a human and not an object, but I just feel that with all the negative emotions she has in regards to being "property"- no matter the "change in ownership"- she herself wouldn't use that association for herself and Zoro.
However, perhaps she is taking a negative and making a positive and I'm just ticked that the objectification of a human being if happening- idk.

Anways, still good. Still great. You're awesome. Ktb.
shipfiend chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Merp. This was a great chapter as always. And of b course, your personal notes. You are really inspirational and I am so happy that you found a space and person to be open with. That is really awesome and I can't believe I get to read a real life love story:) Thanks for sharing!
shipfiend chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
I like writing reviews at the end of a story, but this chapter was just too good. I mean everything has been wonderful thus far- I always really enjoy your writing- and I know so much time has passed be to read about your personal struggles-flying to meet a wonderful person (I assume your now spouse) and then dealing with having your things stolen- oh man. I really appreciate your existence, basically. You joy in writing makes me smile and want to keep writing when my busy life takes me away from it. Nonetheless, this story. GOLD. Ugh, I thought I would hate Perona having such a bigger part to play, but lololol S&M chamber, "Father"...I just can't. So cute. and that bit where Zoro says "leave it to luck"...ugh, priceless. I agree-so good. Frankly, I love these relationships. I mean it gets weird with the schools, and then everyone having parents that like..you know...are alive and exist and participate in their children's lives in some way, but lol so good. Such creativity. ALSO FROBIN YASSSSS YASSSSSSS. Practically married? Yes. Agree. I am so excited to keep reading, and I have to say, I am a sucker for lemons (hahaha I see what I did there) but I really appreciate your story and plot. I am so much more interested in this building tension than anything else and that is great! I'm sure you already know this, but that is great writing! Ugh, literally can't wait to see how this all plays out. 3
TheChildofHermes chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
This is a great story! I know i's been a year but pleeeaaaase update soon!
ficklesticks chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
Lol next update when.
The zona section sure is in a dry spell.
How are you and your waifu doing?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
No zoro bday update from u guys? Lol thats ok
KIWIDASH chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Great chapter as always! I'm glad that you decided to continue the story. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
readergrl chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
AHHHH! What a terrible time for a chapter to end. Im really enjoying your story so far. I usually don't get hooked on stories that stray this far from cannon but I couldn't stop reading. I like the way you chose to mix in the cannon with your AU. Heres to hoping you'll update soon!
SuppaStop chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
What a good comeback Nami! What a laugh... I can't wait for the action to begin!
skyviolet15 chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
pleaseeee update authorrrr... its been so longg...
Jealousofevryone chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
more!
KimuraMinami chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Hi,Forever Free Evergreen :)
Taicho is more like "general" or "leader" while "Senchou" is more like "a ship's captain".
These two Japanese words happen to be in Chinese characters and that's why I know:)
Hope it helps to clarify things.
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
I thought captain was Taicho. At least, that's what it is in Bleach.
KimuraMinami chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
This update is awesome as always, hon:)
I can tell the "Arlong and his crew scene" must be really hard for you to write, to be honest the fishmen's characteristics are becoming a little blurry to me since they were all so long ago; it is very professional and respectable of you to do your researches before writing.
Look fwd to the big fighting scene up coming next! But no need to rush cuz I know how busy your life is right now:P