Reviews for Taking in a Stray Cat
ScarletCatnip chapter 6 . 1/30
Wow, Zoro's dream being inspired by his mother is very similar to Sanji's backstory. It's sad and beautiful.
Aggie12 chapter 14 . 1/21
Wow... I’m absolutely in love with this story. I enjoyed all the little twists you made on the cannon, like the crew not meeting Nami originally, and Zoros family. The relationship building between Nami and Zoro was great to see happening and I think you did a great job of keeping them true to themselves but still be believable that they’re trapping in love. This is the first ZoNa fic I’ve read, and I’m really glad that I picked this one :-).

I hope you’re able to update again soon, but I understand real life gets hectic. And on the point of real life, I know it was from a few years ago, but I thought your story of meeting your wife on here and flying to China to meet her was really sweet. Thanks for sharing it with your readers.
LostInTheWoods7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Love this story. Please update
Guest chapter 13 . 10/2/2017
Love love love this :) please keep updating
chopper-chi chapter 14 . 5/1/2017
Oh my god. You updated?! I had to quickly scroll back up to check if my eyes wasn't deceiving me. And as always, such a good chapter!

And also, congratulations about your baby girl! Im so happy for you guys!
ZoroandNatsu chapter 14 . 4/29/2017
Welcome back. It's been relatively dry in the story realm since you left.
Dcff chapter 14 . 4/27/2017
Can you believe I read this all over again when I saw your notification? Please update this soon and thank you for all your hard work :)
shipfiend chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
When I saw this update, I was overjoyed and confused cause I thought it finished. But I liked it. And I so agree- writing action is not nearly as fun as watching it but I did enjoy it:) And time to relive the good old moments is good to me:)))
KimuraMinami chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
Said wife here. *raising hand"
This is an amazing chapter! Very multi-angled and action-packed, when reading it I feel I was watching a real episode of anime (before the anime got slow paced and boring of course).
I can tell you poured your heart and soul into writing this chapter after a long and painful writer's block. Heck, I was there watching you going thru all these researches and trying so hard to nail one character after another. That's the kind of devotion I admire you have for writing and it inspired me to want to try to get off my lazy bottom and update something for myself too. (just saying, life with a baby is EXHAUSTING).
Anyways, great job as always, hubby~
I do hope you find more time to write between diappie changes and bottle feedings...yeah, I said BETWEEN, not INSTEAD OF, hahahaha.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
I have loved it hope u update soon thanks
AshGopal chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely wonderful. Thank you so very much for this installment. You have a brilliant, beautiful writing style and I'm grateful that you're sharing it with us! Thank you so much for all of your stories! I can't wait for the end of this one, it's one of my absolute favorite ZoNa stories ever! Once again, at the risk of repeating myself one too many times, thank you so much for the update and have a spectacular day!
Mikan3Swords chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
was it the very last chapter or not? If not I'm more than happy to wait . thanks for updating. hope you can read one of my story too
bigcitydreams93 chapter 14 . 4/24/2017
thank you for updating this it truly made me happy when I saw an email notification pop up after so many years of this! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
I want moreeeeeee
shipfiend chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS IT. Jkay, I get it. It technically finished where it should...unless it didn't. Lol

So. Of course it wasn't M but it was good. Great writing, really true to character.

One thing tho- I just hate the property business. I know the collar is via Perona rather than Zoro and Zoro himself stated that Nami is a human and not an object, but I just feel that with all the negative emotions she has in regards to being "property"- no matter the "change in ownership"- she herself wouldn't use that association for herself and Zoro.
However, perhaps she is taking a negative and making a positive and I'm just ticked that the objectification of a human being if happening- idk.

Anways, still good. Still great. You're awesome. Ktb.