Reviews for Taking in a Stray Cat
chopper-chi chapter 14 . 5/1
Oh my god. You updated?! I had to quickly scroll back up to check if my eyes wasn't deceiving me. And as always, such a good chapter!

And also, congratulations about your baby girl! Im so happy for you guys!
ZoroandNatsu chapter 14 . 4/29
Welcome back. It's been relatively dry in the story realm since you left.
Dcff chapter 14 . 4/27
Can you believe I read this all over again when I saw your notification? Please update this soon and thank you for all your hard work :)
shipfiend chapter 14 . 4/25
When I saw this update, I was overjoyed and confused cause I thought it finished. But I liked it. And I so agree- writing action is not nearly as fun as watching it but I did enjoy it:) And time to relive the good old moments is good to me:)))
KimuraMinami chapter 14 . 4/25
Said wife here. *raising hand"
This is an amazing chapter! Very multi-angled and action-packed, when reading it I feel I was watching a real episode of anime (before the anime got slow paced and boring of course).
I can tell you poured your heart and soul into writing this chapter after a long and painful writer's block. Heck, I was there watching you going thru all these researches and trying so hard to nail one character after another. That's the kind of devotion I admire you have for writing and it inspired me to want to try to get off my lazy bottom and update something for myself too. (just saying, life with a baby is EXHAUSTING).
Anyways, great job as always, hubby~
I do hope you find more time to write between diappie changes and bottle feedings...yeah, I said BETWEEN, not INSTEAD OF, hahahaha.
I have loved it hope u update soon thanks
AshGopal chapter 14 . 4/25
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely wonderful. Thank you so very much for this installment. You have a brilliant, beautiful writing style and I'm grateful that you're sharing it with us! Thank you so much for all of your stories! I can't wait for the end of this one, it's one of my absolute favorite ZoNa stories ever! Once again, at the risk of repeating myself one too many times, thank you so much for the update and have a spectacular day!
Mikan3Swords chapter 1 . 4/24
was it the very last chapter or not? If not I'm more than happy to wait . thanks for updating. hope you can read one of my story too
bigcitydreams93 chapter 14 . 4/24
thank you for updating this it truly made me happy when I saw an email notification pop up after so many years of this! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
I want moreeeeeee
shipfiend chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS IT. Jkay, I get it. It technically finished where it should...unless it didn't. Lol

So. Of course it wasn't M but it was good. Great writing, really true to character.

One thing tho- I just hate the property business. I know the collar is via Perona rather than Zoro and Zoro himself stated that Nami is a human and not an object, but I just feel that with all the negative emotions she has in regards to being "property"- no matter the "change in ownership"- she herself wouldn't use that association for herself and Zoro.
However, perhaps she is taking a negative and making a positive and I'm just ticked that the objectification of a human being if happening- idk.

Anways, still good. Still great. You're awesome. Ktb.
shipfiend chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Merp. This was a great chapter as always. And of b course, your personal notes. You are really inspirational and I am so happy that you found a space and person to be open with. That is really awesome and I can't believe I get to read a real life love story:) Thanks for sharing!
shipfiend chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
I like writing reviews at the end of a story, but this chapter was just too good. I mean everything has been wonderful thus far- I always really enjoy your writing- and I know so much time has passed be to read about your personal struggles-flying to meet a wonderful person (I assume your now spouse) and then dealing with having your things stolen- oh man. I really appreciate your existence, basically. You joy in writing makes me smile and want to keep writing when my busy life takes me away from it. Nonetheless, this story. GOLD. Ugh, I thought I would hate Perona having such a bigger part to play, but lololol S&M chamber, "Father"...I just can't. So cute. and that bit where Zoro says "leave it to luck"...ugh, priceless. I agree-so good. Frankly, I love these relationships. I mean it gets weird with the schools, and then everyone having parents that like..you know...are alive and exist and participate in their children's lives in some way, but lol so good. Such creativity. ALSO FROBIN YASSSSS YASSSSSSS. Practically married? Yes. Agree. I am so excited to keep reading, and I have to say, I am a sucker for lemons (hahaha I see what I did there) but I really appreciate your story and plot. I am so much more interested in this building tension than anything else and that is great! I'm sure you already know this, but that is great writing! Ugh, literally can't wait to see how this all plays out. 3
TheChildofHermes chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
This is a great story! I know i's been a year but pleeeaaaase update soon!
ficklesticks chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
Lol next update when.
The zona section sure is in a dry spell.
How are you and your waifu doing?