Reviews for Taking in a Stray Cat
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
No zoro bday update from u guys? Lol thats ok
KIWIDASH chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Great chapter as always! I'm glad that you decided to continue the story. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
readergrl chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
AHHHH! What a terrible time for a chapter to end. Im really enjoying your story so far. I usually don't get hooked on stories that stray this far from cannon but I couldn't stop reading. I like the way you chose to mix in the cannon with your AU. Heres to hoping you'll update soon!
SuppaStop chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
What a good comeback Nami! What a laugh... I can't wait for the action to begin!
skyviolet15 chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
pleaseeee update authorrrr... its been so longg...
Jealousofevryone chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
more!
KimuraMinami chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Hi,Forever Free Evergreen :)
Taicho is more like "general" or "leader" while "Senchou" is more like "a ship's captain".
These two Japanese words happen to be in Chinese characters and that's why I know:)
Hope it helps to clarify things.
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
I thought captain was Taicho. At least, that's what it is in Bleach.
KimuraMinami chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
This update is awesome as always, hon:)
I can tell the "Arlong and his crew scene" must be really hard for you to write, to be honest the fishmen's characteristics are becoming a little blurry to me since they were all so long ago; it is very professional and respectable of you to do your researches before writing.
Look fwd to the big fighting scene up coming next! But no need to rush cuz I know how busy your life is right now:P
valentina14 chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Yay! You updated!

Aahh I really love when Nami shows her navigation skills, i also went "awww" and squeal to myself when zoro says "Yes, she is quite a find." That's really sweet XD

I also love the scene with arlong and omg i lol-ed about the property of zoro! Should've seen that one coming XP

Waiting for your next update and keep writing :)
Noctis Vee Caelum chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Hello :)

I'm new reader of your stories :)
I've to make a confession that I read all your stories since few weeks ago, but I feel so bad because I can't review it all... yet. But, I will, it's a promise because I really love all your stories. It's really well written and of course because ZoNa is my favorite couple and you made them totally in character and that just make me more than happy. Thank you to make my days :))

This update really a surprise because I just finished this story yesterday, between my work, I know it's bad to read fanfiction between work time, but I can't stop myself lol xD
And I'm so so happy because I can read this new update and again, really great chapter. Even though it's AU but all the elements that you put in this story made me feel like read a one piece manga in a new version and I love it. Especially, the way you write Hody and Arlong character. When I read the manga long time ago, secretly, I wish Oda sensei will make Zoro to fight Arlong, but it turned out to be Luffy :3
So, I'm glad to know you will make Zoro to fight Arlong xD

And for the sake of my fangirling side, I want to scream 'Kyaaaaaaaa' for the the glimpse of ZoNa's moments here. I know it's in the middle of the war, but I can't help it xD
Oh, I have to say this before I drowned into my fangirling mode, I really love the way you write the romance between them. It always make me think, if Oda Sensei want to make romance story between his characters (that I know only in my dream xD), it perhaps will like what you write in your stories :)

Well, I have to stop here before I annoy you with my non-sense words xDDDD
Thank you so much for all this chapters. I'm so glad to find your story :)
Keep up the good work :)
Happy writing and update soon xD

Have a wonderful weekend
Vee
Black-Veil-Bride-girl chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one, where everybody kicks some serous fish man tail!
starryisnomore chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
I read the whole chapter, which was very well-written and the characterizations were spot on, but what probably caught my attention was the bit where Roger died a long time ago and Ace isn't his son. So, if Ace isn't his son, why not grandson or great-grandson? Probably even distant relative that doesn't like to be reminded that he resemblances his cousin. Either way, every bit and piece counts. Just thought I should leave that as food for thought. Have a lovely day, yeah? :)
Shivisdivis chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
my goodness, this chapter was spectacular, the plot, the details of each scene, everything was great :) I loved it from the beginning to the end of the chapter, but I loved it when everyone got off the boat to get to Arlong park ; poor sanji, I had to be saved from the fall xD, and now comes the best, an epic battle that will be great, congratulations to the chapter, I'll keep repeating, it was great, awesome, great, good luck with the next chapter, hugs :)

Greetings and Kisses * 3 *

See you later :) (in 3 days, because I'm on vacation with my family xP)

PS: I am very excited to see you posted another chapter :) made me very, very happy :); and do not worry I'll keep waiting for your magnificent works :).
valentina14 chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
ahhhhhh i love this!

I really love the interactions of zoro and perona lol i brotp them so hard. Also, gotta love how you made nami's "Help me.." to be directed to zoro

I'll be waiting for your update!