Reviews for How Far
cybersocks chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I, too, like the idea of Fisk cleverly solving the problem, but before he would, I'd rather like to see Michael indeed go and work awhile as his brother's steward. Being a man of real honor, having once agreed to it, he would give it his best effort, using all the odd experience his wandering life as a knight errant had given him-Rupert would end up with fire pumps and tiled roofs in spite of himself!;)-and Fisk would make darned sure that Michael's family came to recognize the worth of their unconventional youngest son. And THEN Fisk could find a way out of the bargain...
I really like both your Knight and Rogue stories, they're honestly the only ones I've read on that I feel capture the tone and style of the original books. Thanks for introducing me to Michael and Fisk, the series has become a family favorite-there's no better gift than sharing a good book! :)
MagicWords1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I, too, like to think that Fisk comes up with a clever way to save Michael from such a fate, but this fic is so cute because it reveals just how much Michael cares and is willing to sacrifice for Fisk. Loved it. It's absolutely perfect.
freckleon chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh I love this. It's really good writing, fits in perfectly with the books. Although I would like to read more, I thought the ending was quite nice ]

I especially adore that bit at the end where they're both sitting on the bed feeling awkward and feeling awkward about feeling awkward. Oh, boys.