Reviews for To Keep a Cat
Me chapter 37 . 4/28
Hi there,

I've been following your story for a while. Could you please update? I think I re-read this at least 10 times. Thanks. Its a fantastic story!
LouiseUchiha chapter 37 . 8/6/2014
Yeah! finally :3
LouiseUchiha chapter 36 . 4/18/2014
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee update this!
This is so adorable!
I loved each chapter please

This chapter was so funny and sweet :3
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 36 . 2/5/2014
Wah, I know know you haven't updated this in a while, and I feel terrible for just discovering it now, but I hope you understand how perfectly adorable it is. I mean, not only is it cute with a slightly 'magical' twist on it, but it actually has a plot and unique characters, all with their own, well-displayed personalities. Oof, I can't wait for the next installment, if you decide to continje this
The chapters are far shorter than I'd usually like, but I understand why you've been doing as such. Anywho, fellow writer dropping in to say, "hallelujah you've just earned another fan!"
YaoiFangirl333 chapter 36 . 11/14/2013
This is really quite charming, keep up the good work. I'm really enjoying this so keep it up!
Mangafan chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
I like this, even if sasuke is just a cat I enjoy the pace and sweetness of each chapter.
AlejaCherryBlooms95 chapter 36 . 8/20/2013
It's been a while since you last updated. I hope you aren't planning on dropping the story. Just wondering because you always update weekly. Well I hope you update soon!
BadButt94 chapter 36 . 7/25/2013
awe, I want to see Naruto bathe Sasuke. this has become too funny
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 36 . 7/7/2013
great chapter :) naruto and sasuke are so silly
Killua17 chapter 35 . 7/6/2013
Give it up Sasuke!

Naruto will catch you!

The promise of a naked Sasuke in the tub will not let him except defeat! XD
Guest chapter 33 . 7/1/2013
how cute! he's all flustered at the end. it's adorable.
Guuuuest chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
These cracks are cool, I hope you will continue!
Wonder how Sasuke and Naruto will get along...
blackfuzzdevil chapter 33 . 7/1/2013
AHH! This is amazing! At first, reading the summary, all I could think was, 'a cat? How do you make a romance with just an ankle-biting cat?' All is well in the world though. This is adorable and I can't wait to see how kitty!Sasuke adapts to his true form but still having lived all this life as a cat. And poor Naruto, he sounds like he deserves a little happiness with someone how looks out for him and cares for him, and not just for one night. Thank you for the excellent read! P.s. the drabble lengths really work well for this story.
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
great chapter :)
Omggirl0926 chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
Please hurry I love your story!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »