Reviews for Intoxicated
Demonic girl111 chapter 5 . 6/9
Damn Sasuke's so fucking sexy when he's not being a prick!
JessHRMikaelson chapter 46 . 5/22
Update soon xx
Coffeepills chapter 46 . 5/21
I'm glad this one got updated even if with a very short chapter. Don't give up on it! :)
Fantasy Queen Archangel chapter 45 . 1/24
Plzzzzzzzzzz update soonnnnnnnnn!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/21/2015
waaahhhh..~~~i want to what happen next..
sazunaki chapter 45 . 11/16/2015
Thank you for the update!

It was a pleasant surprise coming home after a long day of classes and managing my university's probono legal clinic. As always I appreciate your updates.

I am so happy that the Uchiha brothers are not letting anything tear them apart. I'm still surprised that Madara is behind all of this as he was introduced as a somewhat caring figure. But I guess people fake it until they make it. Hopefully the story concludes with a happy ending. I think I will have to reread everything once again to contextualize this new chapter.

I've been supporting this pairing for twelve years (since I was 13) and have only encountered a handful of stories that I continuously come back to and reread or wait for. That alone says a lot about your linguistic gift.

As always I shall (im)patiently await your next update. Hope you settle into your new life. 3
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 45 . 11/16/2015
Obviously orochimaru thinks that when sasuke finds out him and itachi are brothers he's gonna break it off... ha! Guess again! Lol can't wait for the next chapter
sazunaki chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
please finish this story T_T its to wonderful to go unfinished!
kirenuchiha1 chapter 44 . 9/8/2015
Dun dn dun and the uchihacest continues
sazunaki chapter 44 . 9/7/2015
Thanks for the updates :D I'm sad that they were so short though... hopefully we will see a conclusion to the story soon, ItaSasu is my favourite pairing of all time, and I would be devastated if they did not end up together.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Thanks For updating! Love this story!
JessHRMikaelson chapter 44 . 9/6/2015
Thanks for updating. Update soon xx
sazunaki chapter 42 . 9/2/2015
please update soon! :D
sazunaki chapter 37 . 9/2/2015
please no! it has to have a happy ending!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/19/2015
Please please please update. I love this fanfic so much, I check on it daily. The plot and writing is riveting. If anything is going on in your personal life and that's why you can't update I wish you the best of luck and it will get better. If you just decided to abandon the story.. I really loved and so did many others, but it's a gift that you published it and wrote many chapters. Thank you truly for such a great fanfiction, it was an honor to read.