Reviews for Intoxicated
Guest chapter 1 . 9h ago
in the end Naruto should have a threesome with suskay and itachi
kirenuchiha1 chapter 40 . 11h ago
OMGG yass I love this chapter. Short and sweet. Perfect cliffhanger!
WraithReaper chapter 40 . 14h ago
Oh Oro, that won't end well. For you anyway.
Fantastic chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Jessieklove chapter 40 . 15h ago
I hope the truth is revealed soon. Update xx
boneheart chapter 39 . 3/18
Update this soon :)
WraithReaper chapter 39 . 3/15
Orochimaru being a good guy? Who would have thunk it?
Fantastic chapter.
Jessieklove chapter 39 . 3/15
Update soon with the revelation. Oh and I want a happy ending xx
Roberta chapter 39 . 3/14
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was afraid this story would go in hiatus.
Before I was curious about the connection between Sasuke and Itachi and now I'm also curious about Sasuke's history with Orochimaru... You kill me!
I didn't think it was a boring chapter. It started tense, then softer and happier und ended in suspense with a little bit bittersweetness (is that a word? sorry if it isn't). YOU rock!

Super happy with the special mention! :)

About the ending... I'm always one for happy endings. I don't think they being brothers means that they can't be together. But if that's the case they not continuing together romantically doesn't makes the end necessarily sad (although it would displeasure some readers). I just wouldn't like anyone to die (that would be too sad and angsty, and don't think it fits this story).
Anyway, it's your story, and you've been doing really good with it. I trust your decisions and I know it will be great.

Well, I wrote too much already. Thank you for your work!
kirenuchiha1 chapter 39 . 3/14
Omgomgommgomfomg the suspension is killing me.
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 38 . 2/15
Is this when itachi finds out he's sasuke brother
Roberta chapter 38 . 2/14
I'm really happy that this story goes on. Your writing is great and the plot is awesome.
Thank you for your work. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter.
I was hoping for a revelation or some indication of Sasuke and Itachi's blood relation (if there really is such a thing) and you managed to not satisfy my expectation and still please me with the happenings. Great story.
WraithReaper chapter 38 . 2/14
Oh this is going to be trouble.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jessieklove chapter 38 . 2/14
Update soon xx
boneheart chapter 1 . 1/25
I love Itachi on bottom to :D
I've been looking hard for this type of pairing! I haven't checked our profile yet, but can u put this relationship in, but in the naruto world? I'm sorry if u already did... I'm really lazy! Assume topping itachi is awesome!