Reviews for The Blood of the Innocent
inuyashamunkey chapter 8 . 4/24
Awww cute
Yeah! Next chapter! i love Ed as a Vampire and Roy as a "Hunter". Pls, update soon? **
xIcyChanx chapter 8 . 3/29
I missed this sooo much! Glad you're back - awesome chappy!
Coolc341 chapter 8 . 3/28
I still hate her. ((ANYWAYS, Great story! Can't wait for more!)) But can he eat Winry next please? Because I really REALLY don't like her sometimes.
Coolc341 chapter 7 . 3/28
HAHHAHAHA! EVEN IN ANIMAL FOURM WINRYS A BITCH, I'm really hating her right now. Especially because She just tried to kill Ed. -_-
poppykiller chapter 8 . 3/28
Loved it!
Yuuki Hitsuguya chapter 8 . 3/28
That was so good! Yay! I've been waiting for a update for like ever! SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
OMG thank you so much for no making the dead guy Hues; all the way from the last chapter i've been thinking 'NO NO HUES NO! WHY!?' but then it wasn't and i was so relieved! i was honestlly thinking that when mustang called Hues it was going to ring in the dead guys pocket or something, but thank you for not doing that. :D
Aquarica chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Good, good, love it. Can' wait to see how it unfolds from here.
Keep writing :D
Taila-Tai chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Yay, you updated!

Amazing chapter, I got scared when Ed attacked. Felt like my heart was in my throat. *deep breath* I'm alright now though, thanks for asking Mr Writerman.

I liked your comment at the beginning "Well... this is awkward." Out of all the things Roy, you just had to say that. Brilliant. You have a very good sense of humour, I enjoy reading your work. You have a real gift, just so you know.

Hope this makes you smile :)

Kazaru13 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Is this going to be Roy Ed?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I need more plz update this book is amazing!
GreedxEd chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
This is really enjoyable and different from most roy/ed vamp fics. Really like the concept and storyline so far. Looking forward to more _
shadowcat247 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
More more quickly i am on the edge of the cliff hanging by my toes time to make more land
AllenxEdward chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
I love this fanfiction! I can't wait for another chapter. You are really good at writing. I love your style. I can't wait for more. :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »