Reviews for The Blood of the Innocent
OMG thank you so much for no making the dead guy Hues; all the way from the last chapter i've been thinking 'NO NO HUES NO! WHY!?' but then it wasn't and i was so relieved! i was honestlly thinking that when mustang called Hues it was going to ring in the dead guys pocket or something, but thank you for not doing that. :D
Airka Yumeko chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Good, good, love it. Can' wait to see how it unfolds from here.
Keep writing :D
Taila-Tai chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Yay, you updated!

Amazing chapter, I got scared when Ed attacked. Felt like my heart was in my throat. *deep breath* I'm alright now though, thanks for asking Mr Writerman.

I liked your comment at the beginning "Well... this is awkward." Out of all the things Roy, you just had to say that. Brilliant. You have a very good sense of humour, I enjoy reading your work. You have a real gift, just so you know.

Hope this makes you smile :)

-Taila
Kazaru13 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Is this going to be Roy Ed?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I need more plz update this book is amazing!
GreedxEd chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
This is really enjoyable and different from most roy/ed vamp fics. Really like the concept and storyline so far. Looking forward to more _
shadowcat247 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
More more quickly i am on the edge of the cliff hanging by my toes time to make more land
AllenxEdward chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
I love this fanfiction! I can't wait for another chapter. You are really good at writing. I love your style. I can't wait for more. :D
Sephiroth chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Hey! Please, tell me when you are gonna update. PLEASE!
This story is amazing.
allisonwonderland1496 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
MORE PLEASE. Ack this is a cliff hanger! D: my poor heart can't take the suspense!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Please please please finish this story it is really really good
Taila-Tai chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Nice to know my nagging didn't fall on deaf ears :) My goodness this is the definition of a cliffhanger! How could you do this to me! Now I shall nag even more.

Agh amazing chapter as usual and I am so excited about the next chapter... please update. I need to know what happens next!

Naw, so touched I got mentioned *blush*

-Taila
Carcrash87 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Aaaaaaaa I love this. Plx update soon.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Take no offense in this, but...

Roy about to die! Edward style!
MARYLOVER chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Oh my, you have to write the next chapter... Right this very moment! I loved this cliffhanger