Reviews for Five Words or Less
Taste like Special chapter 43 . 7/24
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading it. :)
-Spec!al
Even in fanfics Buffy doesn't get her pony. :[ Wonderful story dear.
GoodNightWestley chapter 36 . 7/14
Oh the Dread Pirate Roberts.
Silvanesti chapter 43 . 7/11
Great story! I haven't read anything quite like it. The mix of the original story and your additions/changes is so skillfully done that sometimes I'm not sure which is what. I have to watch season 5 again.
Helena1414 chapter 43 . 5/28
I really enjoyed reading this story, even though you withheld the smut for 30 chapters.
Helena1414 chapter 30 . 5/28
We really don't like Angel, do we?
Helena1414 chapter 26 . 5/27
Oh no! I had hoped for an alternative outcome of "The Body". :(
Helena1414 chapter 25 . 5/27
You are a big TEASE. ;)
Helena1414 chapter 22 . 5/27
Poor Spike! Will he ever get his leg over?
BethylOTPs chapter 4 . 4/20
I never knew how much I needed a Tara/spike friendship so badly til now
wow chapter 29 . 4/9
For some reason you seem to really enjoy mutilating spike whenever possible
gotthefandomlife chapter 32 . 4/5
Ok I understand that this story has been posted for some time now but I just found it two days ago and I have been reading non stop. I love how you are not just makeing the characters do what you want, but are making them as they truely could have reacted. Like the moment that Glory's mimoins came to take Spike and it cut off right at a certain word that rhymes with buck, *wink wink*, I pictured every moment as it was happening. I love it. Big fan. I hope you will get the chance to write some more stories about our favorite hellmouth couple.
CaptainJackHarknesss chapter 43 . 3/20
I added to my library last year, but I had not fully seen season 5 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so I came back to finish it. definitely worth it, keep up the good work on the sequel, I'm going to watch season 6 & 7 now. I love the excess british slang you have imparted upon Spike, my relatives are from England and I feel like that's how he would talk given the opportunity to speak freely amongst the Scoobies as an ally. Also, having met James Marsters, I can say he'd probably have enjoyed your spin on season 5. CaptainJackHarknesss -'''
ScarlettDuck chapter 43 . 1/21
Cute story. There are a handful of places whee the writing could be polished, some word errors, etc., but it's a pretty fun, fluffy read.
misuky7 chapter 43 . 1/5
This was honestly one of the most breathtaking and page turning stories I have ever read. I cannot wait to read more of your work. :3