Reviews for Five Words or Less
FanaticallyInLove chapter 32 . 10/5
Well I gotta say it's about Fing time he got that thing removed!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 2 . 10/4
I like the story so far but the writing in present tense is extremely awkward, I hope I can get past it to read more because the idea is pretty good.
Jayfeather2812 chapter 12 . 9/18
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOO RILEY IS DEAD! I was so sad when he didn't die in the show and this is just so satisfying!
alternatereality42 chapter 30 . 8/14
Nice political dig!
AntiCreator chapter 13 . 7/26
Cider is alcoholic. It's made from fermented apples, so alcohol is produced. My brother drinks it all the time. Google Strongbow, Blackthorn or Bulmers if you don't believe me. Also, is it true what you said about Weetabix being a British cereal? I swear they must have it in other countries including the colonies.
alternatereality42 chapter 27 . 7/18
I see a red door and I want to paint it black...
~ Song lyrics, British band whose name I'm blanking on
Tifara chapter 43 . 5/14
I loved this story. It had so much emotion in it and I don't usually feel that when reading fan fics but I really felt it for this one. I only read completed stories so couldn't comment on each chapter but just wanted to say thanks and we'll done. :-)
nightkitty555 chapter 43 . 5/10
Very nice! So glad everything ended up well. or almost everything!
nightkitty555 chapter 38 . 5/10
Huh. I'm realizing that I think I've read this story before, maybe haha. Loving it either way though.
Lupine Princess chapter 27 . 5/9
(This is a compliment, so please please please take it that MADE ME CRY! Few can boast that claim, but you managed it. Well done. (talking about ch. 27 btw)
nightkitty555 chapter 28 . 5/9
Woah there Giles. That was pretty dumb, and not even effective.
nightkitty555 chapter 26 . 5/8
NNNooo, I thought they'd save her somehow
nightkitty555 chapter 21 . 5/4
Really liking this. Ready for Buffy to feel stuff though.
Sunkissu9 chapter 43 . 4/26
I loved this! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing! ️️️️
alternatereality42 chapter 26 . 3/8
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!