Reviews for Five Words or Less
AntiCreator chapter 11 . 2/16
I tried. I really did. I listened for about a minute then decided to listen to If I Had a Heart by Fever Ray instead and reminisce about the last season of Vikings. So no tears. But you got a review. I have actually read this before. Just enjoying a break from the Naruto fanfiction I usually read. I found this little gem a while back and enjoyed it enough that I'm reading it again.
Amon Kashino chapter 29 . 1/27
After this many chapters them not having sex for one various reason or another is just getting annoying and really detracting from the rest of the enjoyment I was getting out of the story because it all just seems to revolve around a will they won't they mentality that can only be dragged on for so long before I have to give up on reading this
FanaticallyInLove chapter 32 . 10/5/2016
Well I gotta say it's about Fing time he got that thing removed!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
I like the story so far but the writing in present tense is extremely awkward, I hope I can get past it to read more because the idea is pretty good.
Jayfeather2812 chapter 12 . 9/18/2016
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOO RILEY IS DEAD! I was so sad when he didn't die in the show and this is just so satisfying!
alternatereality42 chapter 30 . 8/14/2016
Nice political dig!
AntiCreator chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
Cider is alcoholic. It's made from fermented apples, so alcohol is produced. My brother drinks it all the time. Google Strongbow, Blackthorn or Bulmers if you don't believe me. Also, is it true what you said about Weetabix being a British cereal? I swear they must have it in other countries including the colonies.
alternatereality42 chapter 27 . 7/18/2016
I see a red door and I want to paint it black...
~ Song lyrics, British band whose name I'm blanking on
Tifara chapter 43 . 5/14/2016
I loved this story. It had so much emotion in it and I don't usually feel that when reading fan fics but I really felt it for this one. I only read completed stories so couldn't comment on each chapter but just wanted to say thanks and we'll done. :-)
nightkitty555 chapter 43 . 5/10/2016
Very nice! So glad everything ended up well. or almost everything!
nightkitty555 chapter 38 . 5/10/2016
Huh. I'm realizing that I think I've read this story before, maybe haha. Loving it either way though.
Lupine Princess chapter 27 . 5/9/2016
(This is a compliment, so please please please take it that MADE ME CRY! Few can boast that claim, but you managed it. Well done. (talking about ch. 27 btw)
nightkitty555 chapter 28 . 5/9/2016
Woah there Giles. That was pretty dumb, and not even effective.
nightkitty555 chapter 26 . 5/8/2016
NNNooo, I thought they'd save her somehow
nightkitty555 chapter 21 . 5/4/2016
Really liking this. Ready for Buffy to feel stuff though.