Reviews for Five Words or Less
SilveryLocks chapter 43 . 2/4
I love this story ! I wish things could have happened like this in the real show...

The sex scenes were so hot, nice job about that :-) You are a terrific writer, keep going!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Can you make the heli blow up halfway out? He deserves to die!
NewBornBaby chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
I really, really liked this chapter ! I'm glad that you're not making it a smooth ride for Spike and Buffy. I don't like these stories where they get together far too fast et easily. First because it's damn boring and second because it's not really in character.

I loved the way you made Spike react in this chapter, what with the anger and bloodlust... I mean in the show I thought the writers were too harsh with him, he didn't deserve THAT much crap. But I also feel like Spike is an amazingly complex character, and a little pain and torment suit him well now and then

The aura part was great too, I wish they'd shown the world through Tara's eyes at least once in the series.

Anyways, I'm truly enjoying this story, you did a nice job :-)
NewBornBaby chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Great chapter ! The torture scene and all that followed was painful to read but beautifully written.
singedbylife chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
What a shame that you decided to rush it here. Otherwise a well-told story right up until now. where Buffy acts out of character much too fast and Spike's described injuries don't add up with his ability to lift Buffy onto his lap, etc.
Danni chapter 42 . 11/29/2015
Omg, I love your ending so much better! I won't spoil the end for any new ppl to the story, but its definitely better. Can't wait th read the sequel, whenever it's done. Thanks for what you shared!
Danni chapter 32 . 11/28/2015
Oh thank you, thank you! You know why...
Danni chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
Absolutely loved your smutty Valentine's Day :-)
Danni chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
My cheeks hurt from smiling - great Spike characterization. Thanks for sharing!
EternallyEC chapter 43 . 11/7/2015
SO glad my babies got extra fluffiness here! This has been one hell of a ride, thank you so much for writing it!
EternallyEC chapter 42 . 11/7/2015
Oh thank god! I absolutely love this ending, what a brilliant solution!
EternallyEC chapter 41 . 11/7/2015
I loved the loving, go Willow! So anxious to see what's coming, I have this knot in my stomach so good job!
EternallyEC chapter 40 . 11/7/2015
I caught it! And ye gods this chapter was anything but boring. I love Spike going along for the ride and helping to reach her. Sigh. Poor Buffy.
EternallyEC chapter 37 . 11/6/2015
Oh my god! Spiral is one of my favorites and I absolutely LOVE the additions and changes (particularly nice touch in connecting the kitten debt with the Winnebago)!