Reviews for Five Words or Less
BookQ36 chapter 32 . 4/13
Ohh, she removed the chip. Now, this could make things very interesting indeed!
BookQ36 chapter 30 . 4/10
"Maturity level of a Poptart." Niiiice.

The couch slip-cover is an authentic touch. My mom died in our house, and I couldn't even be in the room, let alone near/on the offending piece on furniture, for *months*. Upon re-watching "Forever"/ "Intervention" and seeing Buffy sitting on the couch in the same spot where her mom died, I always end up yelling at my tv like a crazy person that "No, she wouldn't want to sit there!"
BookQ36 chapter 29 . 4/10
Begone, Lord of the Forehead!
BookQ36 chapter 28 . 4/10
Ok, see, now I have to jump into the internet and pummel Giles. Not cool, Griff.
susantrules chapter 27 . 4/10
Im siting here now wondering why on earth I read this. I cannot express in the appropriate words how sad it makes me for joyce to be dead.
susantrules chapter 26 . 4/10
Damnit I knew this was coming and it doesn't make it easier. Ugh I hate that joyce has to be dead...I really hate it. She was so lovely and nice accepting spike and all that.
BookQ36 chapter 26 . 4/10
I just hope that Spike stayed at school so he can help Buffy to comfort Dawn...
BookQ36 chapter 25 . 4/10
Wonderful snuggly-ness, but I have one issue:

Tara's stutter was *long gone* by this point in the series. It was only early-days season 4 Tara and really-upset Tara who stuttered in "New Moon Rising" and "Family", so I think you might be over-emphasizing that trait in her. Otherwise, great job.
susantrules chapter 12 . 4/8
hmm ive just started this story tonight and I plan to read as much as possible before I am overcome with sleep. I am now on chapter 12 and so far I am really enjoying this. Of course id love for spike and buffy to be in a beautiful relationship for the get go, but we all know that cant happen staying in character.

I am also very scared Joyce is going to die. I hated that it happened in the show and maybe ill get lucky and you will save her...but im trying not to get my hopes up.
I just cant help but reading the information about her and wondering "Is this when joyce dies?"
BookQ36 chapter 17 . 4/8
Giles was an ass in this chapter, which was perfectly in character. It wouldn't be believable if all the Scoobs were just instantly okay with the Spuffy-itude.
BookQ36 chapter 15 . 4/8
Great use of the line from "Girl In Question"!
SlayerDaniWho chapter 40 . 4/7
I LOVE Spike's initial reaction to little Buffy! So sweet!
BookQ36 chapter 14 . 4/7
Maniacal Giles is priceless. Well Done!

But then... with the teasing, and the... I didn't want it to be a dream. *Pout*
BookQ36 chapter 13 . 4/7
"U.S.S. Buffy's brain". Lulz!

You are very good at Buffy-speak!
SlayerDaniWho chapter 33 . 4/6
Well worth the wait. Yum.