Reviews for Five Words or Less
DeepBlueJoy chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Noticed that the date of the April update was actually for the story here... and figured out it was finished. I don't know if the EF version will be different, but I can't wait to see what happens.

blue
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Keep up the nice awesome work tehehe
madcloisfan chapter 43 . 11/26/2014
Loved it
Lavender Leo chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
You're absolutely right. Riley didn't deserve any mercy. Good show! It's really sweet how everyone is taking care of Spike, & I love how you've included Dawn. About cried when Spike mentioned Angel and Dru in the other room. Another good chapter!
Lavender Leo chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
LOVED the Tara/Spike bit! Tara is always so perceptive about what's going on with everyone else, so she's usually the first to catch on when the dynamic between her friends changes. It makes sense she'd be the first to see Spike's feelings for what they really are and take up for him. The way you wrote that was fantastic. She's my second favorite character after Spike, so this chapter was priceless for me. They really didn't get enough interaction in the show. And OMG, please somebody kick Riley into next week for me. I never liked that man. Eagerly reading on!
JokerAtWork chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Not sure how to feel about this to be honest. Poor dawn tho.
JokerAtWork chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
And they should feel guilty. Feel sorry for spike. Imagine being judged when you're trying to turn a new leaf, can't be easy...
JokerAtWork chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
I really want to read the next chapter. I don't think I made it to this point in my last reviewing. I don't know how dawn is going to feel! Almost forgot to review in my eagerness for what happens next!
JokerAtWork chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Can I say, awwww. This chapter was one long lovie-dove fest. I loved it.
JokerAtWork chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
Spike having an academic fan girl is weird, and OMG anticlimactic faith is god. Sorta wish I hadn't watched the whole series.
JokerAtWork chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
Actually forgot to review this because I was eager to read the next chapter. Had to come back a chap and jot down that I hates them tweedy illegitimates. Keeping it kiddy safe here, arright
JokerAtWork chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
I've always wondered why anyone still loves in Sunnydale. You would think that with all the weird phenomenon they would get the idea that its not people friendly?
JokerAtWork chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Willow is adorable. I hate that she had to go evil in the series. Evil willow is really scary, something about a lot of power in too small a space makes one think of explosions...
JokerAtWork chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
I love spike's hair when its not slicked back. Makes him look dashing instead of suave. Again, SPAWN induced flutters. Good thing that pairing never went anywhere, what a couple-name that makes, lol
JokerAtWork chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
I actually did look up the song by Heather Nova the first time around, because this chapter really pulled me through the wringer. I feel the same way the second time reading through.
599 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »