Reviews for Five Words or Less
Sunkissu9 chapter 43 . 4/26/2016
I loved this! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing! ️️️️
alternatereality42 chapter 26 . 3/8/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
alternatereality42 chapter 17 . 3/8/2016
I knew Tara was a good witch!
alternatereality42 chapter 14 . 3/8/2016
Ooh! Buffy has the hots for Spike! She had the female equivalent of a wet dream! OOH! :) ;)
alternatereality42 chapter 12 . 3/8/2016
YES! YOU OFFED RILEY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
alternatereality42 chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Ooh! I wondered what Buffy would think if she were told Riley staked Spike, and now I know!
alternatereality42 chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
Even though it didn't take, it still bloody hurts.
alternatereality42 chapter 6 . 3/8/2016
I like the one before this one. Very good.
CrazyChloe0801 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Great story loved it, hope you continue to write fantastic stories and allow the characters to basically jump off the page and into canon every time! Thank you so much for how much effort you put into what you live doing.
SilveryLocks chapter 43 . 2/4/2016
I love this story ! I wish things could have happened like this in the real show...

The sex scenes were so hot, nice job about that :-) You are a terrific writer, keep going!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/4/2016
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
Can you make the heli blow up halfway out? He deserves to die!
NewBornBaby chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
I really, really liked this chapter ! I'm glad that you're not making it a smooth ride for Spike and Buffy. I don't like these stories where they get together far too fast et easily. First because it's damn boring and second because it's not really in character.

I loved the way you made Spike react in this chapter, what with the anger and bloodlust... I mean in the show I thought the writers were too harsh with him, he didn't deserve THAT much crap. But I also feel like Spike is an amazingly complex character, and a little pain and torment suit him well now and then

The aura part was great too, I wish they'd shown the world through Tara's eyes at least once in the series.

Anyways, I'm truly enjoying this story, you did a nice job :-)
NewBornBaby chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Great chapter ! The torture scene and all that followed was painful to read but beautifully written.
singedbylife chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
What a shame that you decided to rush it here. Otherwise a well-told story right up until now. where Buffy acts out of character much too fast and Spike's described injuries don't add up with his ability to lift Buffy onto his lap, etc.
667 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »