Reviews for Five Words or Less
EternallyEC chapter 40 . 11/7/2015
I caught it! And ye gods this chapter was anything but boring. I love Spike going along for the ride and helping to reach her. Sigh. Poor Buffy.
EternallyEC chapter 37 . 11/6/2015
Oh my god! Spiral is one of my favorites and I absolutely LOVE the additions and changes (particularly nice touch in connecting the kitten debt with the Winnebago)!
EternallyEC chapter 36 . 11/6/2015
Have you seen the movie Chance with Amber and James? I just recently watched it and I totally ship Spike and Tara amazing chapter .. So freaked out yet excited to see how having Spike fully in the mix will change things!
EternallyEC chapter 34 . 11/6/2015
Sigh. I adore Giles but he is really thick sometimes! Another amazing chapter-thank the gods Buffy recognized Spikes loves bitch voice and reassured him! Made me sigh happily. I love this story!
EternallyEC chapter 33 . 11/6/2015
This was SO worth the wait, my god... The I love you, her not caring about the chip, the loving... You are a god (a very very benevolent one)!
EternallyEC chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
Giles is an asshole and I loved Spikes words to him. Ugh. Poor Buffy!
EternallyEC chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
Whoops hit send too soon! As I was saying, Rupert needs a come to Jesus!
EternallyEC chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
Oh hell no he did not... There's about to be an ugly showdown. Rupert defi
EternallyEC chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
I knew it. You truly did this episode justice and I cried so much... God, my poor babies. I love the addition of Spike to comfort his girls and Buffy finally giving Giles the what for.
EternallyEC chapter 26 . 11/6/2015
Good characters for insisting on their fun!That was really well written, both hot and so sweet! Love that Spike was able to get Joyce's full approval before...I really like the Spike additions to Buffy's thoughts with April. And the ending... Oh god. I have full faith that your interpretation of the next episode will be really hard to read and as such will do it full justice.
EternallyEC chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
Awwww poor Spike!
EternallyEC chapter 20 . 11/5/2015
Just when I think this story can't get any better... I'm terribly sorry I'm not reviewing more, I'm just super anxious to devour this tale as quickly as possible! But know that I am reading and loving this so incredibly much!
EternallyEC chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
Oh my god my heart just swelled... What an amazing chapter. So heartbreaking and then so heartwarming. God, I am just speechless!
EternallyEC chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
This is so good... Poor Spike, but that is definitely Buffy's MO. I can't wait to get off work and read more, love this AU!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/24/2015