Reviews for Five Words or Less
Danni chapter 42 . 11/29/2015
Omg, I love your ending so much better! I won't spoil the end for any new ppl to the story, but its definitely better. Can't wait th read the sequel, whenever it's done. Thanks for what you shared!
Danni chapter 32 . 11/28/2015
Oh thank you, thank you! You know why...
Danni chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
Absolutely loved your smutty Valentine's Day :-)
Danni chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
My cheeks hurt from smiling - great Spike characterization. Thanks for sharing!
EternallyEC chapter 43 . 11/7/2015
SO glad my babies got extra fluffiness here! This has been one hell of a ride, thank you so much for writing it!
EternallyEC chapter 42 . 11/7/2015
Oh thank god! I absolutely love this ending, what a brilliant solution!
EternallyEC chapter 41 . 11/7/2015
I loved the loving, go Willow! So anxious to see what's coming, I have this knot in my stomach so good job!
EternallyEC chapter 40 . 11/7/2015
I caught it! And ye gods this chapter was anything but boring. I love Spike going along for the ride and helping to reach her. Sigh. Poor Buffy.
EternallyEC chapter 37 . 11/6/2015
Oh my god! Spiral is one of my favorites and I absolutely LOVE the additions and changes (particularly nice touch in connecting the kitten debt with the Winnebago)!
EternallyEC chapter 36 . 11/6/2015
Have you seen the movie Chance with Amber and James? I just recently watched it and I totally ship Spike and Tara amazing chapter .. So freaked out yet excited to see how having Spike fully in the mix will change things!
EternallyEC chapter 34 . 11/6/2015
Sigh. I adore Giles but he is really thick sometimes! Another amazing chapter-thank the gods Buffy recognized Spikes loves bitch voice and reassured him! Made me sigh happily. I love this story!
EternallyEC chapter 33 . 11/6/2015
This was SO worth the wait, my god... The I love you, her not caring about the chip, the loving... You are a god (a very very benevolent one)!
EternallyEC chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
Giles is an asshole and I loved Spikes words to him. Ugh. Poor Buffy!
EternallyEC chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
Whoops hit send too soon! As I was saying, Rupert needs a come to Jesus!
EternallyEC chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
Oh hell no he did not... There's about to be an ugly showdown. Rupert defi
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »