Reviews for Five Words or Less
EternallyEC chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
I knew it. You truly did this episode justice and I cried so much... God, my poor babies. I love the addition of Spike to comfort his girls and Buffy finally giving Giles the what for.
EternallyEC chapter 26 . 11/6/2015
Good characters for insisting on their fun!That was really well written, both hot and so sweet! Love that Spike was able to get Joyce's full approval before...I really like the Spike additions to Buffy's thoughts with April. And the ending... Oh god. I have full faith that your interpretation of the next episode will be really hard to read and as such will do it full justice.
EternallyEC chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
Awwww poor Spike!
EternallyEC chapter 20 . 11/5/2015
Just when I think this story can't get any better... I'm terribly sorry I'm not reviewing more, I'm just super anxious to devour this tale as quickly as possible! But know that I am reading and loving this so incredibly much!
EternallyEC chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
Oh my god my heart just swelled... What an amazing chapter. So heartbreaking and then so heartwarming. God, I am just speechless!
EternallyEC chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
This is so good... Poor Spike, but that is definitely Buffy's MO. I can't wait to get off work and read more, love this AU!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/24/2015
aww my sweet bbys also SUCK IT ANGEL NANANAHNAHHHH
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
poor spikey awww so sad BUT TRA LA THE BITCH IS DEAD
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
I'm actually crying right now it's too perfect my poor tol bean baby
lastgirlonearth chapter 43 . 9/9/2015
This story was fucking awesome. I'm new to the whole Buffyverse, but the only team I care to ship for is Spuffy. This is going to be the fic by which I compare all others to. It was fucking perfect! I hope you write more for the sequel soon!
Taste like Special chapter 43 . 7/24/2015
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading it. :)
-Spec!al
Guest chapter 43 . 7/15/2015
Even in fanfics Buffy doesn't get her pony. :[ Wonderful story dear.
GoodNightWestley chapter 36 . 7/14/2015
Oh the Dread Pirate Roberts.
Silvanesti chapter 43 . 7/11/2015
Great story! I haven't read anything quite like it. The mix of the original story and your additions/changes is so skillfully done that sometimes I'm not sure which is what. I have to watch season 5 again.
Helena1414 chapter 43 . 5/28/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story, even though you withheld the smut for 30 chapters.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »