Reviews for Five Words or Less
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
poor spikey awww so sad BUT TRA LA THE BITCH IS DEAD
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
I'm actually crying right now it's too perfect my poor tol bean baby
hella whitlock chapter 43 . 9/9/2015
This story was fucking awesome. I'm new to the whole Buffyverse, but the only team I care to ship for is Spuffy. This is going to be the fic by which I compare all others to. It was fucking perfect! I hope you write more for the sequel soon!
Taste like Special chapter 43 . 7/24/2015
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading it. :)
-Spec!al
Guest chapter 43 . 7/15/2015
Even in fanfics Buffy doesn't get her pony. :[ Wonderful story dear.
GoodNightWestley chapter 36 . 7/14/2015
Oh the Dread Pirate Roberts.
Silvanesti chapter 43 . 7/11/2015
Great story! I haven't read anything quite like it. The mix of the original story and your additions/changes is so skillfully done that sometimes I'm not sure which is what. I have to watch season 5 again.
Helena1414 chapter 43 . 5/28/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story, even though you withheld the smut for 30 chapters.
Helena1414 chapter 30 . 5/28/2015
We really don't like Angel, do we?
Helena1414 chapter 26 . 5/27/2015
Oh no! I had hoped for an alternative outcome of "The Body". :(
Helena1414 chapter 25 . 5/27/2015
You are a big TEASE. ;)
Helena1414 chapter 22 . 5/27/2015
Poor Spike! Will he ever get his leg over?
God Is Wearing Black chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
I never knew how much I needed a Tara/spike friendship so badly til now
wow chapter 29 . 4/9/2015
For some reason you seem to really enjoy mutilating spike whenever possible
gotthefandomlife chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
Ok I understand that this story has been posted for some time now but I just found it two days ago and I have been reading non stop. I love how you are not just makeing the characters do what you want, but are making them as they truely could have reacted. Like the moment that Glory's mimoins came to take Spike and it cut off right at a certain word that rhymes with buck, *wink wink*, I pictured every moment as it was happening. I love it. Big fan. I hope you will get the chance to write some more stories about our favorite hellmouth couple.
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »