Reviews for Five Words or Less
JokerAtWork chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Captain cardboard in every sense of the word. Spineless brainless git.
JokerAtWork chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Spike and dawn are adorable. Niblet is such a cute pet name methinks. But he age barrier...shudder. Takes 'pedophile' to another level.
JokerAtWork chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
You can float down that Egyptian river...only spike can say that and not sound rehearsed.
JokerAtWork chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Why, oh why didn't buffy follow that line of reasoning? Where was riley all that time, hm, and then she would be SPUFFIFIED!
JokerAtWork chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
You can gear the cockiness and swagger coming through the words on the page regarding spike. Buffy is a little more 2D but maybe that's just because of the POV
JokerAtWork chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
I really wish spike had just told buffy at this point the truth, before things got so out of hand.
JokerAtWork chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Gonna review until you get that 600. As an aside, or a purpose of the review, I love the spike and riley exchanges. Spike always comes our shining.
JokerAtWork chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Just got a want to reread a completed fic, and saw you were one review short of 600. This makes 600! Great fic, btw.
all forms of fluff chapter 43 . 11/14/2014
Verry well told. Exclent manipulation of the events of the series to fit your own story. The ending is a bit of a let down. I was sort of hoping for Spike to drink from Dawn and hurl himself into the portal after you had that little scean with Spike and Buffy in the car about the blood calling to itself. Then it could have been him in a sort of death coma for the summer, needing Willow to work some major dark whodoo to heal a vampire. It wouldn't have had the same appeale as this ending, or open up the works for a true sequel of this story so I guss I can see the appeal of ending it this way. Magic spit seems like a lame way to save the day though.

Other then that you have a decent writing style. The smut is a bit, lovey dovey, and Spike seems a bit like a romance novle hero. Its not in his thoughts that I find myself disbeliving his character its how he talks with Buffy. I have no problem beliving that Spike thought the things you have him saying, but nothing in the Show hints that he talks in the way you have him doing, publicly at the verry least.
I do hope your not thinking I didn't enjoy this story becasue I did. It was beatuifly told and had a flow to it that didn't seem forced in the telling. The way you shuffleled the lines of the show about to not only acomadate Spikes presences when before he was either absencent or silent was brillant. I chouldn't find many instances where you just shoe horned him into a scean for fluffy purposes. So I gues there is only one thing left to say. Thank You for the story.
Twoie92 chapter 43 . 11/12/2014
Was finally able to get around to reading this story along with a couple of your others. TV Tropes really needs to narrow down its story rec page...

While this is a well written and enjoyable fic, your characterization of Spike borders on the trope Draco in Leather Pants, with Riley falling under the Ron the Death Eater trope (the latter is really the fault of the show creating a flat, unlikable character, but regardless...). I'll admit that both can be over-looked to an extent in this story because it kinda works, but this extreme characterization really stands out in you other stories, with Angel or some other character taking Riley 's place. Your season 2 story Enemy's Heartstrings is the most obvious and the biggest culprit.

It's like you're saying that Buffy and Spike can't get together without Spike becoming somewhat of a saint and some other ex boyfriend/random bad guy unintentionally pushing them together. It's kind of an insult to not only their characterizations, but also whatever character you're making out as the bad guy.

All I'm saying is be careful with how you write these characters. You're a good author, truly. You just need to make sure that your stories don't give off the bad kind of "wishful thinking" vibe that shouldn't be found in good stories.
juggling chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Thanks for the update. The rating seems fine to me. Good stuff!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2014