Reviews for Five Words or Less
juggling chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Thanks for the update. The rating seems fine to me. Good stuff!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
huh?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
love it!
Jags chapter 43 . 8/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story. You kept really true to the characters and plot. Thank you!
jags chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Oh I've always wanted some one to do this plot line! And you write so well, thank you for writing this
OssaFiore chapter 43 . 7/20/2014
Ahh! Just found, and finished, this story! I love it so much! I especially love how in character everyone was. Fabulous job and I'll be rushing over to read your next story now! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Tara and willow always were my fav scoobies
And fav couple
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
I like this! XD
Margueritedaisy chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
So many great lines and snappy dialog in this chapter. Spike offering the needy, pitiful vamp his blood does show that he is changing and becoming compassionate for other beings in need, not just Buffy and her entourage. Great job!
Margueritedaisy chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Catchy opening chapter! The snarky banter between Spike and Buffy is so right on.
FFLjm12B chapter 43 . 6/4/2014
Outstanding Story - Thanks Ever for such a wonderful Alternative Glory-Season 5 story.
FFLjm12B chapter 42 . 6/4/2014
Great ending scene for Glorificus and her wild bunch - Nice to have Spike not be the blockhead hero who talk trash instead of just rushing Doc off the platform . Of course we know Buffy had to be the heroine of the finale. Still, I love how you had them all working together and making Spike and Buffy the ones to save Dawn up on the tower.

Great treatment on all the characters -
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »