Reviews for Like an Idiot
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
OOOOOO, *fans self* i liked it, a lot ;)
AshytaFang chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I loved it! I love AU stories and i really like the idea of Shizuo behing like a head yakuza boss and Izaya being his underling and having the families/friends working together like this. I'd LOVE to read some more chapters within this AU! I think there is alot youu can do story wise with it, and dont worry about the OOCness, i think thats to be expected in AUs but i also think they were still pretty in character under the circumstances :3 Great fic!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Loved it! Sequel?
BloodintheWater chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This whole story is just too fucking perfect to find words for! Such an original story, superbly realized. So fucking awesome, wow.
Endless Sky chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is nice. Awesome, I suppose. The plot seems promising. The smut is fine too. You're grammar needs some work though. You should ge a beta, yes you definitely need one.

Is this going to be just a one-shot or a real story? Because I think I would like to read more of this...though you're grammar made me cringe.

Anyway, thank you for writing this story.
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Dang that was hot. I enjoyed the angst and Shizu-chan feelings of guilt.
Their characters were described very well too.
Please, write more Shizaya 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I think this is awesome...keep going at it with their character though..hehe
Misachin chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
gasped! cool fic!
nice joooob XD
keep writing
a certain reader chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
i think i remember someone who said that she wouln't write any smut bcs writing it feels VERY different from reading one? and now there she is writing 2 lemon one-shots in the last few months...
((..so you were damn serious about that 'there goes my innocent mind' huh))

anyway why are you so unsure about posting this ..i mean it's actually pretty good and i love how shizuo was so over-protective towards izaya hshshshs ;; their background story was rather ? touching? yeah really idk how to describe it bcs you didnt write it in details ..but i like the part when izaya's parents told shizuo to take care of izaya vice-versa/

aaanyway i was actually a bit -. just a bit disturbed with the grammatical errors you made (esp several parts with past-form verbs (idk what to call those) following 'to') ( i'm not a grammar expert eitherway , it was based on.. instinct? lol) .and. i don't really like when people mentioned 'uke' or 'seme' in their fic ..um idk. it just seems unnatural for me...actually i prefer the word 'lover' or anything but uke and seme. lol ok lemme get off this review box
ky-san chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
awesome!
I like your story! Shizu-chan as head yakuza is definitely sexy

angst ended with fluff is the best!

Keep writing and make another Shizaya! :'3