Reviews for Diamond From Black Dust
Harry2 chapter 13 . 5/10
*Plays Dragnet theme* Piper and Paige KNOW that Tara is not dead! And that means TROUBLE for this demon! He may have wanted Willow, but he got something A LOT worse!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 5/10
When Giles shows up, he HAS the information! And this demon is in BIG trouble! You piss off the Charmed ones, you are going to be VANQUISHED!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 5/10
The call is sent to either England or to Sunnydale. Its time to call in the help! If ANYONE can help out its Giles. Time to get the intel and TCB (Take care of Business.)
Harry2 chapter 10 . 5/9
DEFCON 1! DEFCON 1! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Time to try and find a way to bust both Willow and Tara out of the realm that this demon has them in!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 5/9
So, Karen, when she died, became a Demon and is now torturing Willow for the Dark Magics. And somehow, it dragged Tara along for the ride. Lets hope that Red can SOMEHOW get help for both her and Tara.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 5/9
Oh boy! Talk about a blast from the past, per se! It was Tara's death in the Prime Universe, that caused Willow to go dark. In this universe, the death of Willow's whitelighter that caused her to go dark. This is going to get VERY interesting, to say the least!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 5/9
Its time. Time for an explanation. And I, for one, WANT IT!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 5/9
Oh yes! FAITH IS IN THE HOUSE! And she is enjoying her work at P3. But, we are about to find out WHAT drove Red into darkness! And that is going to be interesting to see.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 5/9
Well, Tara got some of her worries off of her chest by talking to Leo. Maybe Chris can help out a bit more as well.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 5/9
What Tara might be seeing is a Vengence Demon, trying to influence her. Only time will tell if that is true or not.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/9
Wow! Red in dark mode, but working for the light. And Tara, scared, because she saw Willow by her side, as she killed her family!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/9
Red just showed up?! Things are about to get VERY interesting indeed!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/6/2014
Ooooh, Ooooh, oooh I hate cliffhanger and I lo e this . Ohwee I hate Karen self. Dang! I hope u update soon. Very good plot I love Tara and this fanfiction. I like it more because it showed her ability more and more. I like how she kind of reminds me of Prue. Prue was always over protective of her sister's and family and Tara shows that and I love how you bring that out in your story
Guest chapter 28 . 7/11/2014
Can't willow and Tara ever get a break
gimpy72 chapter 28 . 6/22/2014
Poor Willow and Tara. I really don't like Karen. Hopefully Tara doesn't give up on Willow and can help her. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »