Reviews for Retribution
brendafay chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
love it more please
Anthony chapter 10 . 11/10/2017
Great update! I can't wait to see Willow really let loose. I hope she's more secure in her power.
Sunkissu9 chapter 10 . 11/12/2017
Yay! New chapter!
Re-read the whole story. :)
spike'smate chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
very good chapter. more more more
spike'smate chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
its a crying shame this wasnt finished
Sunkissu9 chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
This is very interesting... Slight changes through the whole story in a different slide. Same underlining story but different. :)
SoapOpreaEmpress chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
Awesome update.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2017
Great update, thanks
Anthony chapter 6 . 8/15/2017
I am so glad you updated! This is my favorite Buffy fanfiction.
R0ckerbaby chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Fabulous! So glad you decided to continue with this one. Hopefully Spike doesn't end up a pile of ash sitting in the amulet. Although, he does become a ghost and eventually becomes corporeal. So, I guess it works out either way.
JayeMaru chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
This is so intriguing, and the way you've created an alternative story that echoes what we know in new ways makes this a treat. Good for you, for completing another chapter. Real life can indeed make it challenging to finish a story in the way you want. I hope you feel a moment of accomplishment and pride with each new chapter.
R0ckerbaby chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
Honestly, I need more of this. I really hope you come back to this one day.
DeAmonQuEen chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Please update. Really curious at what's gonna happen.
mom8828 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Do you think you will ever get around to finishing this? I got hooked through the story Favors, and now, I want to read the rest! Please don't stop here! There are too few decent stories in fan fiction, that don't follow canon to the letter. This was a nice change, to give Spike his soul right after Buffy died, instead of after all of season 6 badness. Please keep writing. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
rad chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
I NEED MORE, I'VE READ ALL OF THIS STORY IN A DAY AND I DEMAND MORE.
I am in love with the more primal side of Buffy, and your whole writing style. Totally following this story, I hope your write more.