Reviews for In Another Life
Guest chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
I love this story...I am so sad I found it only now and you never finished it
That's ok though because this was the best TWD story I've read
Ghostly Melody chapter 30 . 1/24/2014
Please update! This ship needs more Rick and Andrea love! (I feel like the energy has been dying lately from the fans :( )
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
Please more! It's great and I need more rickdrea in my life!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
keep It Going! Great Work
JustLivingToLive chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
Ya rolling it out would be a great idea
tellittothefrogs chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
At first I thought this was going to be super AU and the apocalypse was not going to happen, but then Rick got shot and Andrea and Amy went on a road trip and I knew where you were going. To be honest, I would have been completely alright if you had kept it sans walkers. I liked how you incorporated characters (Daryl, Maggie, Jacqui) that Andrea/Rick only would have know via being in a group with them and would have enjoyed seeing you incorporate more without getting into the zombie apocalypse. I did get a little confused when the apocalypse happened, though, and Andrea sorta carried on like she didn't know Daryl previously, or Jacqui (I'm assuming you were talking about the same Jacqui who was going to babysit Penny), or even recognize Maggie for that matter (maybe she will in the next chapter?). Anyways, I really like how you're taking different routes with this fic. I couldn't stop reading when I discovered it yesterday and cannot wait to see where you continue to take it. You do a fantastic job portraying Rick and Andrea and the rest of the characters. Great fic all together!
Legionary Prime chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
Man, I've forgotten about this briefly so its time for a re-read
msueng94 chapter 29 . 9/15/2013
Ya! another chapter!, keep it going
WalkerGirl19 chapter 29 . 9/15/2013
Yay, I'm so glad you posted the next chapter! And no, you definitely don't suck! I love this story and you're a great author!
JustLivingToLive chapter 29 . 9/15/2013
Better late than never
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2013
Don't you dare abandon this fic. I'll freaking find you.
Legionary Prime chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
Glad you're back
JustLivingToLive chapter 27 . 6/23/2013
When chapter 28? Why haven't you updated in so long? I loved this fic with all my heart!
NMTx chapter 27 . 6/4/2013
It's so goooooood!
bluecrush611 chapter 27 . 5/30/2013
Yay, they found Sophia! :)

That was intense...I hope they all get out okay!