Reviews for Dangerous Love
GabbyWonka chapter 4 . 1/8
Its been a liitle hard to read Diana in this situaciĆ³n but I likea lot the fic, please finish it, I want to know What will happen to Steve I hope superman gives him a good hits!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Good story one part Clark alway hold back when fighting wounder women
Anderfail chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I could buy it if Lex Luthor was supplying Steve, but otherwise? No way in hell, Steve is not that smart.

Additionally, you are woefully underestimating Superman. He's a guy who can throw down with Doomsday and Darkseid and actually draw or sometimes win, which is something not even Diana can really do. I get that they are roughly on par, but she's never bee shown as far above him. Superman also literally never goes all out, it's canon that he holds back an enormous amount of power in most fights. The only time he hasn't is when he fought the above two beings. He also has the wonderful ability to supercharge his body by flying into the Sun.
thesunriser chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Steve killed diana and claims her as dead.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
clark has always been stronger then clark he just hold back.
phyrephly chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Dunno really, does he think he's killed Diana, does'ntseem to fit tho'; Good chapter, just unsettling.
LowDesert chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Hm, I would say it is Steve...but why would he then say Diana is missing? Unless...it wasn't really Steve all along?
guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Umm no i don't really like this cuz she's Wonder Woman and she would never ever allow a man to treat her like that. I don't like steve and i never have. She belongs with Clark. Lois sucks too. Anyways, i know you said you're trying something new but it's just wrong. She can't go around being a good example to women if she doesn't stand up for herself or seek help. She'd be a hypocrite. Superheroes need saving too but this situation could be entirely taken care of by herself or by her just telling one of her friends. And i'm sure if Clark or anyone suspected anything was wrong with her, they'd ask her and/or follow her.
phyrephly chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
My money is on something controlling Steve Trevor. :( But now that Bruce is onto it, this should be interesting. ;}
LowDesert chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Glad to see you continuing this! I hope Donna and Bruce will find out the truth soon, before it is too late!
mark in orlando chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Diana is showing classic signs of abuse . Pysical , probably verbal and mental abuse as well . Her boyfriend trying to change what she wears , he doesnt lije her coming home late . the shyness , rubbing her arm constantly like a nervous reflex . He will probably try to isolate her next , from her friends and family .
phyrephly chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
...interesting...this must be the "new 52" Diana, is it? So, Steve's a scary dud(e) now, is he? lots of questions for this one...Clark's instincts are right. You handled the beat-up scene well - I got scared for her!...Diana is an amazon though; It must be really confusing for someone who has grown up thinking men (in this case) are evil, lecherous twats; to then meet the Clark's and, (presumably), Bruce's et al of this world who are nothing of the sort; then to be terrorized and beat up by the evil lecherous twat that she lives with, telling everyone - including herself - that she loves him. It's horrible to think that hundreds of thousands of women go through that very cycle every day.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Interesting...curious to see how you explain her behavior, especially given her Amazonian background.
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Okay...really baffled why Diana would put up with him and abuse ...and Steve can be a bit jerkish but not to this extent...so what's going on here to make her and him behave so occ?
SepatownSon chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Yeah... At some point Steve has got to die.