Reviews for From Baron To Sheriff
Meridiean chapter 14 . 5/31
I just had to go back and revisit the "good old Eric and Sookie" days with this fic - loved it then, still love it now! If you ever get bored/inspired and want to do a TB "final season fix-it" or an SVM "final book fix-it", I'd love to read it... Just sayin'... Not a hint at all! Rly! Sorta... :D I had to leave the review on this chapter since FF is telling me that I've already reviewed on the others...
writergrrrl chapter 13 . 4/17
And THIS is how it always should have been for her first time. So sweet and lovingly fun!
writergrrrl chapter 10 . 4/17
So happy Eric stopped him from killing Gran. I just hated that in the books!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
I wish you could get back into writing E/S stories. I miss the excitement of getting a chapter update from you!
tanseynz chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
A really interesting and different take on the Eric/Sookie first meet. I think your Sookie was an interesting version - rather quick to jump into bed with Eric maybe, and a tad confused when she found out he'd been sent by Sophie-Anne to procure her. She certainly didn't react nearly as strongly as in the canon version when Bill was forced to tell her much the same story. Her subsequent verbal reservations don't appear to ally with her actions, which is thought provoking in itself. A very well written piece which I have favourited.
litmajoronleave chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
So much promise in the ending! And looking forward to more of your Eric POV stories. I like his POV better than Sookie, too. Thanks for the story!
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Loved this. I can tell I am going to want more after 15 chapters :) Thanks for posting this!
Jackie69 chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
just great I found this story very interesting and you wrote Sookie very well I understand that after S6 of TB and after the last book of SVM Sookie's character is not so loveable anymore but You did a great job Please continue writing stories about Sookie/Eric cuz I believe that S7 of Tb will be a train wreck according to the spoilers and the last interview that BB released ...we Eric/Sookie shippers need good FF stories to read ..Take care
Kilataia chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
I did not expect it to end there.. Would have loved to read some more :). Good story!
Tiggy318 chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
Nice story!
MatingInspires chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
Thanks for sharing!
CindyKay chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
I enjoyed your story very much!

Cindy
racecz5 chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Thanks for writing your wonderful story!
marshak chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I love how it's not the thought of hurt feelings, but the actual tears that make most men cringe; characters are so much better when you give them such recognizable traits that was a nice touch!
cros chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
I was very sad for this story to end. It seems I have read just about every canonish Eric-Sookie story and this was the last on a list of recommendations. You do write a great Eric and your Sookie was good too although I understand why you have a hard time writing her. The Sookie that both the books and the series started with has done a 180, and not for the better. I like how Eric outmanuevered the queen and I love that he was forthcoming with Sookie. There were a few chapters where I was worried that he would be like Bill and not tell before she found out. Your lemons were great but what I enjoyed most was their do-over kiss. I felt all teenager-y again! Thanks for the story. I am a Sooric shipper so I can't say I'll read a story about Eric and Norad although I did like her. Good luck with your writing and again, thanks!