Reviews for No Longer Safe
Amones of Magic chapter 8 . 12/14/2004
Okay, what is going on here? Draco casts and illeagl curse and can stay, while Harry tries to help, but is expelled? I truly don't get this plot, so hurry and update so I can understand it! It's driving me crazy! Please hurry! Your ideas are good and so is your grammar. Your good about not giving anythign away, but I wish I knew where you are going with this better. Oh, well. Please update soon.
Lena Black chapter 8 . 6/30/2003
Are you going to continue this story or have you stopped writing. please don't! I love this story and it sounds interesting and you can do so much with it!
FriedGreenTomatoes chapter 8 . 6/25/2003
This story is great! You havent updated in several months. You will be continuing this, right? It's so good...and exspecially since Sirius is alive in here. Boo on JK.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2003
D

keep posting?
WallyTheWhale chapter 6 . 4/18/2003
I just reread the story so far, to refresh my memory. It's still beatiful. I had to go back to review, because I had already reviewed chapters 7 & 8 and they wouldnt let me review them again...so here it is. It's so good! Yes, so please don't forget it or me, of course, Samantha. I still can't figure her out. I'm so in the dark! Alrighty, well its past midnight and I have to get up early to start soccer training...blah...night!
A.Dee chapter 8 . 2/4/2003
I just began to read this fic toaday, because all of your others were wonderful.

Wow, Harry got expelled, Sirius is gone, and Samantha...Wow.
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 8 . 2/3/2003
poor harry... so many problems :(

cant wait until the next chapter
Eva chapter 8 . 2/3/2003
And you say nothing happens.

Your story is on the role again and I think that's worth something. And a very good idea, about Harry thinking to go to Beaubatons.

I will tell you more in the email tonight.
Leonie chapter 8 . 2/2/2003
Uh, wer hätte gedacht das es hier auch mal weitergeht! Einfach Klasse, und dann auch noch mit so einem bombastischen Kapitel! Ich liebe es förmlich. Du hast es einfach drauf Harrys Gefühle auszudrücken und zu becshrieben. In deinen Storys kann ich mich immer so gut in Harry einfühlen, ich liebe deine Storys einfach. Ich hoffe mal das das nächste Kapitel étwas schneller kommt als das achte *gg*

Nebenbei hab ich gesehen das du eine neue Story angefangen hast? Bin echt schon darauf gespannt, werde sie gleich morgen lesen. Ich hoffe diesmal aber echt das ich nicht mehr so lange warten muss bis ich endlich wieder ins Internet komme. Kaum kann ich wieder rein muss natürlich mein Computer kaputt gehn und ich kann deine Story wiedermal nicht zu ende lesen.

Nein, ich hoffe wirklich das ich ab sofort deine Storys regelmäßig verfolgen kann. Und dazu auch immer brav reviewen kann *gg*

So jetzt aber Schluß mit diesem bla bla! Ich lass dich in Ruhe weiterschreiben und warte schon gespannt auf das neue Kapitel!

bye, Leonie
Leonie chapter 8 . 2/2/2003

bye, Leonie
WallyTheWhale chapter 8 . 2/2/2003
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That's EXACTLY what I did when I saw the post! Then my computer froze and it was SO frustrating. It unfroze though, so I was really happy! This story is great, something is up with Samantha...and I'm trying to think of what, but I'll wait to speculate, so I can get a more defined idea. Harry's smart, planning on going to another school, if he can get in. Okay, well I'm really not suppose to be on the phone and since the internet and phoneline are tied together, I should be off, but I am completely thrilled about this new chapter to the story! -Maryanne
Christy chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
please tell me your not ending here? there will be more right?
Ms. Issues chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
Wow! that was like an amazing chapter! Poor samantha, and POOR harry. Everyone was yelling at him, and sirius was mad! And he's expelled! Were is he going to go after the term. Cause voldermonts out there and he could kill harry! You have to post! I cant believe you haven't gotton more reviews!
kelly chapter 7 . 12/30/2002
oh my god i can't believe this story only got 9 reviews! it's soooooo good! Poor Harry expelled! Sirius was really really mad! Anywayz i hope u update soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Kelly
WallyTheWhale chapter 7 . 12/30/2002
Wow...I really like this story! You haven't updated it in awhile, is it dead? Please...I really want to see if Harry is permadently expelled. You have got to be one of the best, if not the BEST fanfic writers out there. I real "The Last Marauder" and that was super. "Just Visiting" was really really sad and "The Final Battle" is going great. Please don't kill this story! PLEASE? I am beggin you...cause I really like it...like an insane amount. DONT LET IT DIE! PLease? Or if you don't feel like writing the rest of the story, could you PLEASE just tell me what would have happened? PLEASE? My email is okay...I'll stop beggin now! Bye!