Reviews for My Kagami Can Be Quite An Adorable Fluffy Ball Sometimes
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Geez, that was why AoKaga is my favorite pairing. ghihihi
HimeNoririn chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
aww is just too cute!
still say that you always do great good job
I love the way you are right, and you Aomine how kagami can t be so cute
spectrumharmony chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
awwwww so cute!
I love it! .
thank you for uploading.
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Ugh... soo cute and kinda silly O/O... But I like it
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other members of the generation of Miracles, as Kagami I also like other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh my GAWD! It is incredibly adorable! Ugh these two idiots need to be in more fluffy cute stories like this one hahaha! Really funny and great job, keep up the awesome work! :D
Edainwen chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
oww this is not stupid! this is love an he can be mistaken whit stupidy hahhahahah oww you made two! fic shit im so so so happy right now! n this is not stupid all the aokaga fans are gratefull right now! (they are me n my other personalities hahahhahahaha) even so.. i wanted to hear the answer of aomine to that girl. please i wanted to see if he will be faithfull, he wanted to get to momoi two times? that is bugging me becouse he was angry with momoi becouse she told him where aomine was... that means he wanted to go with the girl? or that he wanted to buy the present without kagami knowing he worked for that? owww TT_TT is bugging me becouse aomine is at least bi so one need to see both gender in that form TT_TT . i truly believe that if i was in a couple i will wait until he said the answer, to confirm if my expectation were right or wrong with him.
x) even so i really need to gift something to momoi xD.
thanks a lot for the fic, i will also shared it in the community again just pm me for anything
Itachis-Witch chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
What a cute little story. It's nice to see those two like that once in a while.
Fushimi Komi chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Okay, I must say, that was hilarious. Seriously, I mean, I'm laughing at the mental image of Aomine wearing that costume. And also shocked that he didn't slack off in middle of the dance (considering him to be the laziest person I ever met in KnB, Even though he needs money, I'm pretty sure he did his best to fight off the urge of just slacking right then and there, and I have the feeling that I'm babbling non-sense here.) And even though Aomine's taken, he's still a big pervert. It was cool and funny, by the way, considering that Aomine in a mascot. I would love to see his humiliated and embarassed face if Kagami ever watch him do that dance. And someone recorded it and it was Imayoshi.( That way,he has something to use to black mail Aomine into praticing, LOL.)

I really really like it. Keep the good job up and looking forward to your future AoKaga stories. (One of my OTPs, oh joy.)