Reviews for The Dream Messenger
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
This is the story i like shane daryl and carol. I hope there's more chapter. Thanx
LL chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Your writing has a lovely flow to it, so natural. I've read many fics where Carol just gets over Sophia's death so easily ( and usually jumps in Daryls arms). The paper crane and Carols thoughts about Sophia were emotional and sad, but also hopeful.
I'm very curious to see where this is going, slightly scared of Shane. The man is an enigma.
I hope you continue this soon.
Supfan chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Hmmmm...Shane is weird. I love him most of the time, I really do...but he's weird. LOL Especially in this little story you've got cookin. I like it and seems to be going in a good direction. Eager to see where it goes. Great job.
Supfan chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
1. I like how this has started and I'm eager to continue reading. I'm curious to see where you'll take it.

2. Three thumbs up for the Boondock Saints reference. FUCKING HILARIOUS...hope others appreciated that as much as I did :)

Great job
HGRHfan35 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Just found this story. Feels like a good one ;) slightly unsure & slightly cautious Daryl. Shane.. ..well, they say women can drive you crazy.
**She would look for colored papers next time they found a store. She would make cranes and leave them behind as love notes to Sophia wherever she went. She would honor her dearest heart with these little paper memorials.** I like that thought!
crystal2817 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Loving it
vmg chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Thank you for updating your story! It's so good, I wish you updated sooner. :)
cindergal chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying your story! I really like the way you're taking your time with it and all the great little character details, like Carol making the paper cranes.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Daryl acts the next day. I imagine the combination of Carol's annoyance with his "sweetheart" comment and then seeing her fishing with Shane might provoke some kind of interesting reaction. :-)
FinntheHuman1697 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Dude this story could be great, please make this as good as i think it can and will be because I think it has great potential, and I can't wait to see how it turns out... Update soon please!
AffairWithACrossbow chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Loved it so far! Cannot wait to see where this goes. I never liked Shane at all on the show...he seemed like a snake in the grass so to speak and very two faced. You seemed to have nailed him perfectly here. I hope though Daryl and Carol will hook up soon. ;0)

CaineSpeedle
HaloHunter89 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I really like this! I liked Shane on the show cause he was a loose cannon. I think it'd be interesting to see Lori return his interest. Caryl3 I hope you set those two up together! It seems like carol is closest to daryl. She's attracted to him that's clear. I think Shane is just platonic.
eieball326 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would. Dying to know if something happens between Shane n carol always liked Shane even when he went nuts at the end but love will do that to ya. Keep going with this story hate waiting tho. Lol
vmg chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
i've been waiting for this chapter all week! i'm addicted. thank you so much! i wonder if Shane will stop being bipolar towards Carol and eventually become better and nicer? i'm becoming obsessed with this fic BTW, just sayin'. )
YO misma me gusto chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Interesting. Very Interesting.

Can't wait for more chapters. I want to see where this whole Shane/Carol dynamic is going.
WeaversofFates chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Boondock saints, nice.

I really wonder where this will go.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »