Reviews for The Dream Messenger
Sassa12 chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Please continue!
krazyjenni chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
Update time...OMG this is killing me lol...I check almost everyday :p
geraldine98 chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
I had not realized you posted it! And it really makes me happy! like I said I love this story! And I'm really glad you want to finish it, although I feel is more for obligation than because you want it, you know you count with me (I could throw you a muse) LOL
Also I'm a little sad to know that there are only two chapters more :(
but grateful to have read this fanfic .
lil joker 1989 chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Poor Carol can't decide and is breaking peoples hearts
vmg chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
Thank you for updating! Missed this.
robin.hardy.9028 chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
Cant wait to see what happens, Carol needs some love if Daryl cant step up why should she wait if Shane is more than willing...
geraldine98 chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
Oh! Glad to read you again sweetie!
I was worried because i love this fanfiction!
Sweetie if you need help , because deal with the muse is something hard!
I would be glad to . Please! Go ahed with this beutiful fic!
lil joker 1989 chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
Oh Carol he saw everything... Once you left with Shane be was behind you guys
peanutlee33 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Very interesting indeed... though in a sense this almost parallels the Shane/Carol scene at the water pump, from S-2. Shane indeed was concerned over the grieving Carol, however the man certainly is not at all Carol's type, though in FF just about anything is game :)

Can't wait to read further chapters :)
Eve chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
What happened to "regular updates"? lol
Violet Lylybelle chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
I was pleasantly surprised to find you'd updated. However long it takes for your muse to kick in again, I'll be glad whenever it does. Each chapter is a result of obvious hard work. I love that nothing is half-assed with your story. You've got the dynamic between Carol, Shane, and Daryl just right. I'm not sure where you're going with everything, but it'll be great to watch things unfold.
AnonymousMe03 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
So excited for the update and this was a very good chapter! I can't wait to see what comes next
Supfan chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Freakin awesome! So glad you haven't abandoned this story... Love it! Seriously I'm always waiting for an update and your content never disappoints ! Can't wait for more :)
rabbitheartedgirl88 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
So happy to see an update! This is one of my favorites! I love what you're building between these three. And you can actually feel the tension between Daryl and Shane, I can't wait to see what happens!
ImOrca chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
I think you are exactly right about part of the dynamic here. Daryl's behavior does require Carol to be too sensitive to his needs. As I've said before, his way of relating to her - even if he *has seemingly decided that he wants her - remains in the same mode as it has been: passive-aggressive ("If you don't know already know what I want then I'm not going to show or tell you"). I find it very troubling that a "stronger" Carol would not be learning to want/need/expect more from a partner than that: an expectation that she over-function while he under-functions and expects her to do all the work of the relationship. In that respect, I do think that a big part of the attraction of someone like Shane would be exactly as you describe: his ability to demonstrate his certainty about his attraction to her and his desire for her to reciprocate. I think you are absolutely right on when you describe it as being calming and reassuring, at least in terms of Carol's interpersonal interactions. She might be unsure of the *group effects of Shane's continued inability to find a solid footing with Rick and Daryl, but as to his responses to her? It makes sense that she would find it easier to understand who he was to her. I also think that at least in that respect he is not being deceptive. It does not appear that he is promising more than he is willing to deliver. Daryl, on the other hand, appears to be promising everything by means of nothing. I think Carol has every reasonable right to refuse that as it currently stands. She may not wish ultimately to accept Shane, but I don't think that Daryl is the option he's presumed so often to be, either. I hope Carol isn't the only one that is working through who she hopes to become.
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »