Reviews for The Dream Messenger
robin.hardy.9028 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
So glad you updated, cant wait to read more!
You-Me-Handcuffs chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
I'm a Caryler but I love the idea of Carol/Shane, Can not wait to read more... more Carol/Shane XDD
YouthINaisa6 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
So glad you updated this!
untapdtreasure chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
Oh my gosh! You must update this gem. And hurry, dollface! 3 thiS story is complex and perfectly delivered. I love their flaws, and I want the good guy with the best heart to win. And dammit I want daryl to fight for her.
untapdtreasure chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Oh yes. This is hot and all and a whole new ball of wax, she cannot have both. It never works that way.
untapdtreasure chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Hehe. I knew it! I knew it would be daryl! Oh boy! This will not end well.
untapdtreasure chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Alright, who put carol's drunk hiney to bed?
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
My poor pookie. He's so upside down and inside out he don't know what to do. And she is tired of waiting for him to figure it out. Lol. Interesting with all the flirting on three sides though. Goodness me! I don't know who I am rooting for in all this. :p
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Well now. What a sweet side of shane! Love it. But I like carol's assessment of the matter hand regarding how he got down to her the best :)
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Men. Lol. Wow. They are both pursuing her in their own ways and for different reasons. Shane is self destructive. Lol.
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I am really enjoying how you have captured shane in this. So in character! Although, I don't like how he treats carol. It makes me wanna smack him about the ears. ;)
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Oh! Oh! Oh! Nice inclusion! And hehe the end with her sandwiched betwixt them. Love it.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh me! Oh my! Shane you surly bastard! But I don't blame him in the least. She can't go out half cocked!
lil joker 1989 chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
I wonder what those things meant to Shane
annibelle chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
I'm another who is shocked by how much I like this story, seeing how Shane is a leading character. But oh, poor, sweet Daryl...
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »