Reviews for The Dream Messenger
ImOrca chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Hmmm...everyone gives Daryl so much. Perhaps I'm just at the point of supersaturation with it. Or maybe I'm just at a different point in my interpretation of him. It is hard to go back in time with him, but at the same time have him "forward" in development. I think it may just be a bad time for me to write reviews. :)
Violet Lylybelle chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
I love this story, and I'm so glad you updated. This is so original, and my curiosity has been piqued. What could the charm bracelet and the keys be for? I love where you're going with this, and I can't wait for the next update.
AnonymousMe03 chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
I was tickled pink to have gotten this update notification! I was so worried that I was gonna have to file this one under "abandoned". You're writing is very good (and a welcome change to this realm of fanfic) and your characters are really fantastic. I hope you pick this up again. It's one of my favorites and so original.
Kudos!
Emerald Kitten chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
What does the bracelet mean? Curious minds want to know. So glad to see you back!
Alison chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
More. I need more. Amazing writing!
lil joker 1989 chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
i'm sort of strangly hoping Carol will go with Shane...how weird is that...or at least take both of them ]
CammiiLyin chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Please for the love of god let her go to him , and let them have a moment , even if it's not small . It would be fair , right ? I mean her and Shane had one :p
CammiiLyin chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
At first I was kinda eh seeing the story with Shane tossed in . But chapters in , I really liked it , and now a few beers in me , I'm not close to drunk . But seeing the end I really did gasp like oh no ! Now I refuse to drink because I wanna read !
Violet Lylybelle chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
So I spent a good portion of my day reading through all this, and I can't explain how much I love this story. I've never read anything that was Carol/Shane, so I wasn't too sure about it, but you have the characters down to a T. I know this is ultimately a Caryl story, but I love the interactions you've got here between Carol and Shane. You make him a sympathetic character while staying true to his nature, and that's not easy to do. You put my writing abilities to shame, that's for sure. It's been a while since you've updated this, but I hope you get another chapter out soon. I'd love to read more.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
I need moooooooooore...please update! lol...such a good story
Bubblesduck chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Wow, this is awesome, I just read straight through all 13 chapters it was so great. I really love the dynamic between, Carol and Shane, but I'm a Caryl shipper through and through. Hopefully Carol makes up with Daryl soon. Please, please, please, please, please update soon! I can't wait to see what else is going to happen.
Haitus80 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I really enjoyed this first chapter! I don't have as much time as I would like to just sit down and enjoy stories on here but I have a feeling I am really going to love this one. Great writing!

I promise to review every chapter I read, but I can't promise I will read them very fast. Thanks for sharing this cool idea )
geraldine98 chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
I love it!
My poor daryl! : ( I want to hug him.

"Just know, whatever you decide, I won't fight him for ya. It isn't my way. If ya don't know how I feel about ya, I'm not gonna waste my time making ya see."
This killing me!
I hope you ulpade soon .!
peonies01 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
My heart hurts after that chapter! I'm annoyed with both after this meeting! But I think you did a great job "reuniting" them so to speak. Frankly, I'd be just as torn if I was in Carol's shoes. Of course, I'm rooting for Daryl but Shane just flat out told her he wants her. Something to be said for that. Anyway, great chapter as always!
eieball326 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
I'm really enjoying this story but the long updates are killing me. I have to reread have the story to get back into it. Not that I mind though?!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »