Reviews for Asses and Scars
Arawynn chapter 1 . 6/20
The smut was hot as hell! I like reading about these two idiots in love. Their interaction is very interesting.
ksanta chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
loved the story, liked the end :D
MyOrenji chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Gawd...i don't don't know what to say. It's just too...the feels! So cute, sexy, and whew it's hot in here.../ I almost couldn't take it. lol i had to take a break in the middle of it xD Aomine's cheesiness and Kaga's a cutie :3 Thank you so much! I freakin love it!
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
It's just like when you say 'No' so many times that when the other person says 'No' you say 'Yes' instead. Friggin' love that.
Drunken Strawberries chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh my- That was- *faints*

DevilGene chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
No you don't suck! that's ... really ... hot, sweet and cute... love this pair... tnx for making this and pls make more xD
Rangiku chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I absolutely LOVE IT. :D ( fan-girl orgazim)
Sakura chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This is the most arousing and mind-blowing smut fic I have ever read, and trust me I read an awful lot of these... I think I'm in love with you.
HimeNoririn chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
thank you thank you for being here as well
I read it on tumblr but I do not have an account, in order to mark a message!
it's just beautiful! Aomine is jealous of scar kagami!
Moreover kagami is always so cute in your stories I'm so happy thank you
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other members of the generation of Miracles, as Kagami I also like other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
Edainwen chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
owww how can i express my gratitude? is impossible i love you so so so much right now! with all the wave of aokuro in the original serie i was sad for all the fans of aokaga (n kagakuro but in a very small part ) so when i go to my email to see a lots of aokaga fics n this one so cute lovely n great. hahahha it was so funny n you are the first one i read about that scar xD yeah n also please the last part was so "ohh no this is to much love" v thanks thanks thanks! so glad i will put this right now in the aokaga community to share with all the sad aokaga fans! please just pm for anything anything you need!
Fantita chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OMG. This was hot! And I enjoyed it, these guys have a great chemistry!