Reviews for Sleepiness Kills
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Hyuuga's a year above Kagami you know... but it's cute :D
HimeNoririn chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love the action of the kiss Aomine!
I'm pretty sure he did that all male students see that it is a him! thank you again * big smile *
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lol.. it's soo cute XD
spectrumharmony chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
kyaaaaa! too cute! . I love AoKaga
This drabble is so random, but i LOVE it!
Thank you! XD
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other members of the generation of Miracles, as Kagami I also like other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
Edainwen chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
owww please there must be a logical explanation to this!OvO! i mean i love what happened but why!? why this ahomine act so weird?! why was he there in seirin?! also what will kagami do now?! please tell me you will make more chapter fo this one! (also i truly thanks you for make this right now i almost die for all the aokuro in the original it was like please show me kagami again! TTOTT thanks i truly love you so much right now! see ya! please go on ! i will share this in the aokaga community for all the sad aokaga fans please just pm me for anything x)