Reviews for Of Fools and Flowers
madcat3200 chapter 1 . 7/13
you might have made a half sibling, half romance fic but you made it very well
fals-Ari chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
AHHHH THAT WAS MAD CUTE. You captured Lucina/Morgan's sibling relationship perfectly! And the cute sweet little romance between Morgan and Nah! I'm so happy now I just want to squeeze Morgan until he pops. _
Flik98 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I love this pair and ship them wholeheartedly XD
Stitch Kitty chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I really love. I too support the pairing in my game. ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Aweww the story was so adorable! Hehehe you have no idea how many time I giggled out loud. Earned weird stares form my siblings haha
I love Lucina and Morgan as brother and sister. It just seems right. Although their supports when they're not related are cute too. But Morgan x Nah are the cutest! :D
Speaking of which have you seen Morgan x kjelle S support? Haha just like him mom! But I totally prefer Nah woth him.
Amazing story and I love how you have the teasing! Praise to the excellent author
Redemmo chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Very cute! The sibling part seemed a bit lengthy and awkward, though; Lucina ruffles Morgan's hair at least three times. But a nice narrative overall. Well done!
Lumino chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Awesome! Aside from being an excellent story, which is the main point of it, you have my THREE favorite pairings in here! MU/Chrom, Morgan/Nah (Personal favorite), AND Inigo/Lucina (Well, it's either him, Laurent or Brady, so I think it's a good guess :D)

Pairing gushing aside, the story was fantastically written. A nice stopgap between the A and S support, with a little bit of sibling bond between him and Lucina. It was an adorable piece of fiction that really delves into WHY I love their support so much. Morgan is such a doof in many of his supports, and Nah is really very snarky in hers. Even in the C support, you could see it would be amazing. Morgan is down to earth, calm, polite and rational, while Nah is patient, kind and downright pleasant as she talks to him. Those qualities are very rare to see in either of their supports, and are what endear this couple to me. And THAT interaction is what you totally nailed here. The balance between Lucina as her serious self, and the playful self she does have just because of Morgan (like in their own sibling supports) feels like it came straight from the game. It was emulated perfectly.

I'm a big fan of Inigo/Lucina as well. But I'll save that for if you write a story about them. I haven't looked yet, but if it is there I'll review it in short order. XD

Excellent work! I look forward to reading more of your work.

-Lumino
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Aw, this was very nice. Lucina and Morgan's interactions were qt, as was Nah. :D
passwordrawr chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS?
I LOVE THIS PAIRING.
Why? Naga ships it. NAGA.
Morgan shows off his childish nature a lot. From fighting and challenging Owain to beating his head with a book.
But he also has a deeper, mature nature. Such as in here.
Nah acts mature in place of her mother (Oh Nowi... *sigh*) and doesn't really have this childish innocence... except, of course, in here.
LOVE. A POWERFUL THING.
FireEmblemMae chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I like the story a lot! But I have one question. Who was Lucina's secret lover? :D
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Love it! Morgan is awesome!

I guess we just have to assume who Lucina is in love with? Or did I miss it? Cause Im pretty sure its Inigo!
Naekane chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love fluff, I love this pairing, and I love this fic! X3 So sweet and so adorable!

The beginning sibling moment between Morgan and Lucina was good, too. I really liked how Morgan doesn't mind teasing his sister despite her threats to make herself an only child!
knownobody chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was great! but of course you do realize that you need to do a follow up of Lucina and her secret crush right? :3
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hey, nothing wrong with this story being half sibling-fluff and half romantic-fluff. :D I thought you did both fantastically. I thought you depicted all the characters here extremely well: from Morgan wanting to make others happy, but finding Nah's smile to make him especially euphoric; Lucina's conern and slight temper; and Nah's conern and caring, but still a little distant from her peers.

I really like how you took quotes from Nah and Morgan's S support, but didn't outright copy it and fit it well with the situation at hand. I also thought you captured that adorableness of a first love among youngsters (even if both are teenagers and Nah's two or three years older than Morgan).

Let me also thank for writing a straight-up Nah x Morgan story. Some fics have hints of it, but I've yet to find any others (mind you, my search hasn't been all that extensive, so). I'm hoping to alleviate the scarcity myself, and I'll have to be wary to not borrow too many elements from here. :)

I spied no errors either charcters, continuity, or grammar-wise. Overall, this is a very well-written, sweet, and highly enjoyable story. I'm glad I've come across it and thank you again for writing it. :)
crazyemeralddragons chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is adorable in every way possible and I love it. I was busting up laughing too, especially at the part where Lucina is threatening to make herself an only child. XD