Reviews for Feet on the Dash
Mairenn chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was just awesome. Like everything else of yours ive read before...
Now i want to do some road tripping of my own. More than usually anyways. Im still quite amazed how you get those two to work time and time again. And in so different settings. I guess its pretty hard to make something between a 16 year old teenager an a man well into his thirties to forties work/believable - but you just do it. And everytime it is something else.
Gah! im usually really not too kind with critisism but i dont find anything worth the time running down with you. Short of the fact i wish for something longer. But thats entirely up to you and maybe just not your thing.
Whatever! Thanks so much :)
melinski chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit this was so adorable! I loved every bit of it, and i swear to god, I just felt like stiles, hoping for this roadtrip to never end!
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
All of your stories are amazing.
orsiisrom chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I loved this, very sweet, hot, and deep! It has a wonderful flow and sensuality. This is going to be one of my all time favorites! :)
madehleine chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Fuckin hell. It is literally the ungodly hour of 4am and I never expected myself to ship Peter and Stiles. I swear, I clicked for curiosity and now I am left with more than I bargained for. I cant handle the feels attacking me right now okay and I swear to God that I will ship them now. What in the heck is their ship name anyway?

Anyhoo, this was just beautifully written ok. It was simple with underlying complexities and its utterly awesome how you could totally convey that with words. I love it! Thank you for introducing me to this ship! Thanks for writing!
Severus'-girl96 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Please tell me their is a sequel out or in the works.
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was really good. I loved it.
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Absolutely amazing! I loved how interesting and natural they were even before all the lovely sexy stuff. Also, I liked the kinda happy ending because sometimes those are rare for Steter fics. Would you make more Steter fics please? It doesn't necessarily have to be a sequel, but just another independent one from you! Again, the fic was amazing! :)
consumedly chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Okay, I'm in love with your style, really really am! And Peter/Stiles ::sigh:: love those those two and how twisted they can be but also how natural you made them come together in this story which is great :wink:: by the way! ::smile::
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was just BEYOND incredible! I love how you wrote them and how their relationship got better & was fun even before sexual activity was even on their minds. There aren't enough words for how great this is. Wonderful work!
Canceled4Good chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
this was absolutely amazing and even though you can't see me I'm down on my knees begging for a sequel or another piece altogether just as long as it is Steter and from you...PLEASE!
jujukittychick chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
i really loved this! very offbeat and kind of odd, but their relationship just really seemed to perfectly develop and i like how it was left with a happyish ending as well. great work :)
AshStilinski24 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013