Reviews for Where The Heart Is
Nicolene B chapter 3 . 8/10
Amazingly written! Loved it!
general yumi chapter 3 . 7/27
This was an amazing story. I laughed, smiled, screamed into my pillow, cried a lot, and you only wrote three chapters. Glob this story is well written and only a bit confusing with the whole time thingys. I truly enjoyed reading this story. Adding Ty was a good touch. While reading Steve hook up with Ty I was a bit afraid that Steve would stay with him despite the fact I though they were adorable together. When Steve and Ty broke up I shed tears on that. The way you ended this was magnificent especially with that last line. It makes me feel completely satisfied with this story. I am so glad to have read this story author-san. I really love it!
YourWorstDaydream chapter 3 . 6/15
This was a beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews.
The chemistry between everyone was very well written. I love all the moments. Movie night at Steve's house? Best idea ever. This fic had so many feels in it. Just sososososo well done.
I've been wondering around the fanfic world for a while and every once in a while I stumble across something that deserves more credit and I feel this is one of them. I honestly believe that this is a gem. Parts of it were so in character (Tony) that it was easy to fall into the fantasy of what you've written and make it believable.
The thing that stuck with me the most was the "I hate seafood" and idk why. I'm still chuckling over that.
Again. Great story! Beautiful! Wonderful! It was a breath of fresh air from my search for Steve/Tony and I didn't even mind the StevexOC... which is saying something.
Kudos.
TheBoyWhoWalksInTheLight chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
:) this was really fun to read
Marilia11 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
I love so much your writing! This story-universe is my favorite from the Avengers! I hope you decide to write more about the years between this and LID. I thought this would include Peter's birth. I hope you write it at some point! Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
loved it! Absolutely gorgeous and I loved Steve in this and Tony was just the right amount of asshat and vulnerable and they're such a wonderful big happy family! Thank you!
Darkmoonphase chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Ya know, this story took me forever to read because it was on my phone. XD I now know why. But, nonetheless, this was an amazing story and I find myself thinking about it randomly through my days. I love it. Thankyou for writing it and continue to write!

DMP
Dragonfly-Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Just one thing here from your story: he was 1944

He was 1944? Didn't he force that plane to go down in 1942?
robby1925 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
This was awesome. You did an excellent job with the story and the characterizations. I really look forward to reading more of your work.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
This was very good.
ravingbeauty chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
This was so well-written and a pleasure to read!

I especially love what you did with Steve's character. Lots of people write Steve as naive and passive (off the battlefield), sort of a paragon of 1940s values minus the prejudice. But you fleshed Steve's character out in a way that was very believable - he'll tell a dirty joke, check out another guy's butt, be dumped, lie... His imperfections were what really sold the story. Anyone can write about Steve being perfect and sad, but it takes a lot more to write about Steve being human.

Great work!
NoNN chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
*Slow, enchanted clap and wiping away a tear*
You never cease to amazing me with your writing
swordfighting-cherry chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
That last bit made me squeal :)
Love your writing, love your style, love your attention to detail. Having fun reading this, and also learning and getting inspiration from you. Thanks :)
firstar28 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Is this story going to cover Peter's origins? You hinted at it a bit in "Bits and Bobs" and I've been wondering if you were going to write a story that covers it. I really like the way you portray Steve and Tony's relationship. It feels more like a real life situation with ups and downs.