Reviews for Born in Fire and Blood
Jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
As C3PO would say "Typical!"
SpellCleaver chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
This is so well written. It was terrifying how far Luke fell, but I loved it anyway.
gov the scoffer chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
Luke would never turn, he has given up too much to turn to the dark side, he lost his best friend to vader, he loved the Princess as only a twin can, he would never hurt her. He would never voluntarily turn to the dark side, and I hate dark luke fics lol
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
This was horrible in so many ways, but only it that good, satisfyingly dark way only a Dark!Luke fic can achieve. I loved it! Don’t ever stop writing, cause this was great!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Dark Luke is great on so many levels. loved it
Jadeblueafterglow17 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Dark. Torturous. I love the theme of hurt/comfort/angst, and even though I wasn't so crazy with Luke's inevitable turn to darkness, Because he is and always will be my hero, even if he is the "Death Star murderer". Your writing made the journey so worthwhile. Brilliant.
somas35 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
So kids, what did we learn today? *kids* what goes around comes around. very good.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Okay, wow. This is...intense. I mean, wow. Luke's captured by Vader, semi tortured (yes, I know it's to save his life, but still...going through would be traumatizing, to say the least), tortured for real by the Emperor, betrayed, and falls to the Dark Side. *squeaks* So Much Angst! I love it! Love, it, love it, LOVE IT! Poor Luke. I feel for him, though I admit I kind of saw the ending coming. Poor Leia. Killed by her own brother at the orders of her father. I bet Vader doesn't even know. Well, that's gonna hit him like a ton of bricks, ain't it? Tehe. More angst. Can't say Vader didn't have it coming though. It's what ya get for playing both sides. All in all, a great short story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep up the great writing.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
dark... disturbing.
Lord Necrotis II chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Such an awesome story!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Dark Luke is so much fun.
Thanks for the great read.
SernaJ chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Mmn, now that was delightfuly dark, really enjoyed it!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
It started so well...
Then... Shudder!
Lereniel chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
OMFG ! This was... intense. And soooo different ! I loved it ! But the end leaves me a bit, what ? Disappointed ? Don't worry, your story is excellent, it's just that I'm an inconditionnal Vader fan so... Knowing that he's gonna die and all is not cool D': Oh well ! It's just who I am !
Still love the story !
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
You are one of the few who can write a dark Luke and actually make me believe it.

Yeah, don't teach your kids the Dark Side. It will ALWAYS come back to bite you. It would have been interesting to see Vader try to teach light side while still on the Dark Side. Make for a very gray Jedi? Or would he have swung one way or the other?

Just a thought.