Reviews for Standing Alone: The 151st Hunger Games
Ivy000 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
justawordwright chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
good chapter, I'm enjoying the alternate POVs. And 'real life' should always take priority...
TallTalesInk chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
This chapter was great, we didn't get to see as much of the two tributes, but the victors dynamic was interesting. I did spot a couple grammatical errors, ( like at one point you wrote "come with me" and the c in come should have been capitalized) but there wasn't anything that took away from the comprehendsability of the chapter. Can't wait for D5, update soon!
fat necrosis chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Finnick in this non-related Finnick story confuses me. Take all the time you need man, just give amazing chappies, and we won't come at you with pitchforks and stab you in your toes. :)
zep182 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Thought it was a good chapter. Would have liked to see a little bit more of monique but that can be made up for. I really liked Both the mentors.
Rikachan101 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
YYAAAY, thanks for doing district 4 so well! i didn't imagine troy to talk like that, but i think you did a good job on it, and i think that you can build on it and make him look even better!
Ivy000 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
fat necrosis chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
:) Three left! :) I cannot wait! :):) So your updating every Sunday? This is awesome! :) I don't really like this District as of now, but maybe later will change my mind..
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Poor Fuse, I guess he values himself way to much

oh, Pexey's got a little bit of a bad side, that will be interesting to see develop.

Good chapter, don't forget to go back through and get for grammar and stuff.
zep182 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Nice chapter, looking forward to future updates.
TallTalesInk chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I loved this chapter. I like how you indirectly connected the two tributes without actually having them know each other. Battery was great, his attitude towards Fuse was really realistic, and then Fuse with his complete disregard for other people's feelings, well, it was very much like him. I love the way you're writing this by giving us other people's POV's (I know I've said this before) but we have the entire Games to learn what's in other people's heads. This is a great way to sort of learn what other's think of the tributes. Can't wait for D4, update soon!
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Interesting chapter and good insight in the D2 mindset towards the Games. It's also nice how your referencing your previous Games as well, nice!
INterested for more! Update soon!
fat necrosis chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
:) I actually rather like Titus. :) He's an ass, but Titus is a amazing name. Kidding, but he's name is pretty cool. Amy is rather cool, I wonder how she's going to do in the arena.
Rikachan101 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
love this chapter, and how you're doing it from the POV of the mentors and the tributes. i'd really like to see how this plays out with titus and amethyst together!
Flintlightning chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Really Good chapter, I can't wait to see more of both of these tributes. Their already ready to kill each other and they haven't even left their district yet.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »