Reviews for Standing Alone: The 151st Hunger Games
Flintlightning chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Sorry for the late review you portrayed Price perfectly. And I absolutely hate his mom Jewel but that's what I had expected. I felt so bad for Marble for some reason in this chapter.
zep182 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Very well done, this was fun to read.
Ivy000 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Wow, deadly combo there.
TallTalesInk chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Wow. I really liked this chapter. Titus is a total jerk, I hope he dies a long miserable death, but I like Amethyst. Together they make a really interesting duo. And as much as I don't like Titus, he is going to make the Games very interesting. So great chapter. Your writing is amazing. Update soon!
TrackerJackson chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Flighigly dignity mightily blight! That was fantastic! I live the way you write! Update soon!
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Well seems interesting! Can't wait to read more!
mikitty bast chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
:) So I've been gone for a full day and that gets a first chapter? Should I leave for 5 days and get District 6 then? Haha, kidding! :)

Anyway, I really like both, Alex doesn't seem as tough as Price, but she seems fine nonetheless. A few mistakes, bout 2 or 5 spelling, comma, etc., but it's not like you can't fix those later on.

Great chapter!
Ivy000 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Great, just one thing: A lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. Would you like a beta-reader?
TallTalesInk chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Great chapter. I like how your not giving us the tribute's POV but the people around the tribute. Both Price and Alexandria seem like some tough compotition, but I don't see Alexandria doing as well as Price. A young career probably is better off when there is a pack as opposed to on their own. I guess we will see though. Can't wait for D2, so update soon :)
zep182 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Good start to the reapings.
TrackerJackson chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
This is, as usual, great!
The Head Gamemaker chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
TallTalesInk chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hi there. I'm really interested in this story. Mainly I really want to know how they plan on enforcing the no alliance rule. I just sent in my tribute. Hope you like him
mikitty bast chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
:) I'll defiantly be submitting a tribute! Since the prologue is awesome, I bet the rest of the story will be two!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12