Reviews for Standing Alone: The 151st Hunger Games
Ivy000 chapter 28 . 11/3/2013
I think I'm going to cry...
Ivy000 chapter 27 . 11/3/2013
That's so sweet and brutal... WAY better than Katniss and Peeta in my opinion.
Ivy000 chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
Aw, Arya was so kind and Coley so sweet...
Ivy000 chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
Epic fight coming. Oh yeah.
Ivy000 chapter 24 . 11/3/2013
Is Baelfire a Once Upon a Time reference? Because Rumpelstiltskin would never allow this.
Ivy000 chapter 23 . 11/3/2013
Go Alex! I think...
Ivy000 chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Drama queen? That sounds pretty true to me.
Ivy000 chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
Oh, meant to mention this last review- The reason I haven't reviewed for a really long time is my sarn phone, which gave me troubles and stopped me from reviewing, but I'm back! XD
Ivy000 chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Cool!
Dante Alighieri chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
Quick interviews but nice to get some family background. There were quite a few grammar errors in this chapter so don't forget to slow down a bit and recheck. I'm guilty of that all the time

Poor Choke... Who shall be next?
Rikachan101 chapter 29 . 10/28/2013
*blinks* wow, that was a bit of a...shocking one for troy
thank you for having him as one of your tributes though, and i hope that the games end well!
zep182 chapter 29 . 10/27/2013
Troys death was surprising. I considered him to be one of the stronger tributes left. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 29 . 10/27/2013
Fuse still working hard, that's good for him at least.

Poor guy Salt, going downhill so fast. It was too bad that we only got Troy's death through a very second hand account. That was kind of disconcerting and different. Odd though too.

Still excited for more though.
mikitty bast chapter 29 . 10/27/2013
Ahem. I shall be making my kill list and who I want to win. :)

8th Place: Bianca. (Sorry BecauseofKillianJones, but I'm so tired of Bianca and people who resubmit their Sue's.)

7th Place: toughie... uh... Clarisse? (I don't know, maybe I'll switch her with Alex?)

6th Place: Alex. (May also be switched with Clarisse.)

5th Place: Amethyst? (I want her to in, honestly, but I fee as if a non-Career District should win this year.

4th Place: Choke. (...I have so many reasons on why, but I'll keep them to my self until his time.)

3rd. Fuse. (Why? *shrugs* I honestly didn't think he'd get out of the bloodbath, but I hope he get's in the finals.)

2 Place: B.. (I refuse to let someone who's name I can't spell win. Horrible reason I know..)

1st Place: Arya. (Obvious reasons...)

- At-lest I'm not bias. :) Anyway, great chapter, honestly. I can't wait to know who the victor is. I'll keep the torches lite and not feed the lions for them. :) ..I mean, praise them in catty sarcasm. :) Update soon.
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 28 . 10/22/2013
Well this was certainly a sad chapter :( It was still nice to get a look back at District life and see how they're fairing. Obviously not that well. Good work on chapter!
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »