Reviews for Standing Alone: The 151st Hunger Games
zep182 chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
I liked this chapter and I think It's neat to have a segment related to characters introduced in the Reaping chapters. Hope you do more.
fat necrosis chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
...why ? Why did I really hate this chapter? I mean, the usual mistakes were there (commas Saltey, commas.), the normal amazingness that you put in each chapter... but why don't I like it... Oh well. Amazing chapter as always Saltey,
TallTalesInk chapter 27 . 10/18/2013
Have I reviewed recently? I can't even remember.

But the star-crossed lovers are out for the count now. That was coming, I think everyone knew they weren't going to win. Either the suicide or a potential alliance was going to get them, and what do you know, it was a bit of both. Syrio's little outburst was a bit of surprise though. I didn't think he took D8's affair thing so personally. Baelfire's reaction at the end to thinking they were his kills was sort of expected, but it was a good segment. So yeah, good chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
Hmmm sexy time in the arena? Interesting to say the least. I can see some Capitolites liking that a lot. Sucks about the whole alliance thing though and it was interesting to see Valerie call out the HG like that. Also, more HG backstory? Sucks bro, this is why you don't give power to emotionally damaged people! Ah Panem...

Nine tributes left? Jeez, we're going through them fast! It will be interesting to see how much longer this lasts. I'm going to say until day 10? Keep up the great work!
zep182 chapter 27 . 10/16/2013
Good chapter, they died well, I do like the fact that the mutts in the game are actually mutts.
Rikachan101 chapter 27 . 10/16/2013
wow, great chapter! the sex scene was actually pretty good (i'm not one for overly descriptive love-making)
their death was really quite sad, and you wrote out the emotional bit very very well
TallTalesInk chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
Hiya, great chapter.

So Titus dies. I have to say, I'm surprised. I was sure that you were going to drag that out longer-like maybe have them fight it out in the final eight or something. I'm glad it was Titus who kicked the bucket though. Let's be honest, nobody liked him. I liked the way you wrote about the fight though- from Nero's perspective. It added a third dimension, showing everyone's reaction to it in the Capitol.

And then you killed Charity. She sort of fell flat once we got into the arena, so I don't blame you. Her hallucinations in the capitol were an interesting read while they lasted.

And then in your last segment you killed off Colten. Again, I'm not shocked. He was little and weak. Arya at least seemed pretty merciful about it.

We're starting to get to the point that I like most of the remaining tributes. (which is a good thing, it means that things get more exciting) So update soon! I can't wait to see what you've got planned for the next chapter.
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
Three more down! Wow! Things are still moving fast!

Saddest part was Arya, she's seems very unhinged at this point but at least she's got some sponsors. Can't wait to see more of Clarisse!
LokiThisIsMadness chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
Yay an update. I must say this was one of my favorite chapter so far. Everything about this was so well written, the description and the deaths. I'm sad to see these three go but one of them was starting to get on my nerves so I'm very glad he's dead. I mean, he was such a Gary-Stu ( I won't say who he was in respect to their creator ) . I believe we are in the final 11? Awesome. I have five favorites so far : Bianca, Baelfire, Troy and of course my tributes: Laercio and Chay, D8. Well, from all this five I guess that a showdown between Bianca and Baelfire ( or Troy ) could happen. I'll wait to see what happens and who wins. Great chapter and please update soon :D
zep182 chapter 26 . 10/4/2013
Very Cool and worth the wait. Sorry to see three interesting tributes go but like you said it was there time.
fat necrosis chapter 26 . 10/4/2013
*falls on floor* Noooooooo, Coooollllleeeeeey! :*( This is horrible, just horrible. I think I may cry. You know, leaving and not coming back for two or three weeks is cruel, but then coming back after three weeks and killing Coley is torture. :*( If Arya doesn't win, I'm sending Aden to kill her family. Well... I'll daydream about having Aden kill them. So, District 6, 7, 11, are all out of the race? (I chose to believe that Bianca [this year's Mary-Sue] is dead and was tortured before she died.) Hopefully, the games will show me who wins soon, I hate waiting.
zep182 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
You are mean, just kidding but that's certainly a cliffhanger your leaving on. I will be anxiously awaiting your return.
Rikachan101 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
good chapter, you're doing a great job of showing the control over the games, i quite like how you write this. again, huga improvement, and i hope that it continues!
justawordwright chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
This is certainly going quickly!
It was nice to have some Tribute povs for the interviews but now that it's the games, I'm really enjoying the Capitol ones, it's a good change to have the Capitol characters playing such a big role. I'm just not sure if committing suicide should up your kill score...
criticalscarsonbeautifulveins chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
:-) I won't mind. Good chapter!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »