Reviews for Standing Alone: The 151st Hunger Games
Guest chapter 24 . 9/17/2013
That was ominous words from syrio. Another good chapter, looking forward to the next.
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
Ah another bites the dust! Poor Aspen, a sad bit of foreshadowing on Charity's part. Colten's getting deadlier and seems prime for more character development.

Yeah, Clarisse! Good for her being cautious and not running into conflict. Staying in those sheds though seems dangerous long term, but the forest surrounding seems dangerous too. If I was the Careers I'd be going through each shed one by one. Perfect death traps really. Also very interested to see what this 'fail safe' the Head Gamemaker has in place for people forming alliances.

Keep up the great work!
mikitty bast chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
*tears* My baby just made his first kill, I can't believe it. It's the first time one of my characters made a kill (Second? And a half, one didn't count because they bled out hours later after he stabbed her.). Why did my baby Coley have to be the first one to kill! Gah, this is horrible. But alas, I have no regrets, because this was an awesome chapter.
TallTalesInk chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
Yeah I can't say I'm that surprised Aspen is dead. I sent him in assuming that he would be a bloodbath and that Fuse would be the one to go further, so I can say he did exceed my expectations. He was a good read while he lasted. I can't even say that I begrudge Colten for doing it, that poor kid was pretty similar to Aspen you know. RIP Aspen. Great chapter, update soon
RealFiction chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
Great chapter! Some deaths were very unexpected like Prices while other tributes like Coley (I like him very much) made it throught. Also I never thought that Falco would commit suicide in such way.
TallTalesInk chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Great bloodbath, the arena is interesting. I'm really curious as to what happens when tributes make an alliance. The bloodbath deaths were all reasonable and you had some good right scenes in there. I'm actually surprised so many careers are still left. They're all so confrontational it's a mirical that they all didn't get into any fights with each other. Poor D11 too, like an hour in and they're already finished. Fuse and Aspen are still alive too :D can't wait for the next chapter. Games chapters are the best.
zep182 chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Well done, I was surprised at falcos suicide but in retrospect you did foreshadow it. I was also surprised that price went down to the gigalo in a straight up fight. All together a good bloodbath.
Thargelion chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
this was a great chapter, (even though my tribute died, lol) but that's expected. thanks for an awesome chapter :)
Rikachan101 chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
wow, great bloodbath, i love how watching it through syrio's eyes made it seem so much more fast-paced, as opposed to other stories, where it seems to last forever. sorry that i haven't been around much, i haven't had much of a chance to be online recently. even so, the story overall seems to be going very well, with excellent improvements on the pacing and writing style. i hope to see more, and i hope that the games can continue to be as exciting as this!
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Yeah Bloodbath! So happy! Out of all the tributes I've submitted, this is the second one I've given that actually has made it to the Bloodbath! But she wasn't mentioned lol... don't know if that's good or bad.

Ok, so nine dead. Not a bad start. Oh Falco, you just had to go and kill Viola too, huh? I feel bad about Pexey though, guess everybody was right. I was kind of hoping she'd make it a little further to just show everybody up. Guess that didn't work. I'm happy that Choke made it (despite his odd name haha), so besides Clarisse I'm rooting for him!

Keep the updates coming!
mikitty bast chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
(Finishing chapter)

...

You are a sadistic, mean person..

...I like that...

I mean, seriously, you managed to give me a heart attack in one chapter. I start to worry deaths.. 9 that's a-lot.. Honestly, I was expecting Colton to die, but now, I'm hoping he proves everyone wrong and wins the games.
SuperWhoLockedRavenclawDemigod chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
I can't wait!
mikitty bast chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
One chapter left before the murdering of children starts! Woosh! I cant wait to see who does, stay strong Coley.
mikitty bast chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
I think I loved this chapter. xp
mikitty bast chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
Bad Anastasia! Bad, bad, bad. I should really start reviewing, sorry, I'm on my tablet and I hate tying on the thing. Anyways, your doing a great job with Coley, I hope her is 'kay.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »