Reviews for The Learning Curves Complexity
socialfirefighter chapter 1 . 7/3
What would have happened if Bernadette meet Sheldon instead of Howard first?
fwee chapter 1 . 3/16
Eeeeeee! I think Bernadette and Sheldon would make a cute couple. QuQ
Love the story! 3
trebeh chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Thanks for being a pioneer and writing a SHERNIE story; I was wondering if you would ever consider writing a longer one or expanding on this one and showing us what the SHERNIE babies would be like.
sazzieazzie chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I love brennetta sheldon get to gether I hppe to some more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Yay! I've been looking for a Sheldon/Bernadette fic for so long. This was lovely. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
please write more
Kiyomaro-kun chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
It was really noce. Top bad is a little rushed, more in yhe final parte, so that it van ne a oneshot. I hope to dead other fic on this couple sooner or later
Loatroll chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Why not? They'd be cute together :P Thanks for the great read :-)
sableye chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This story was very good.

It was good that you made the romance develop between Sheldon and Bernadette.

It was good how it progressed step by step.

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! MORE MORE MOREEEEEE!
SRAM chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
It is a nice story, but I don't how I feel about Sheldon and Bernadette as a couple. I enjoyed reading it so the writing was good, but since you wanted to get it all into a one shot, it was a little rushed.
Shelly chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Thanks for writing this. There is not enough Sheldon/Bernadette stories out there! Much appreciated! :)
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Love this. Love your writing! Do more! This is actually the second Shernie I've read before, and yours is the best.
Reparata chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
A nice break from the Twilight lovers' normal Shamy/Lenny stuff. I never considered a Beldon before but now that I have, I feel the muse teasing me but I shall resist!

I enjoyed it immensely.

Reparata
dataworf chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
OK, I"m a diehard Shenny fan. That said, I really liked this. I think Bernadette could both rock Sheldon's world, and keep him in line.

Well played.