Reviews for No Pain, No Gain
ilove0t6forever chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
TTOOOOOO CCCUUUTTTEEE! Except when Kuroko said he was really hungry because my mind went straight to the gutter :/
Ciao
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
that's a wrap! XD OHMYGOD this is what I imagined if Kuroko went Beast Mode! Good job!
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love itttttt! This isnt even my otp, so idk why i read this...but im really glad i did. *wiggles* jealous Kuroko is sooo cuteee3
LyricoJ chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Kkk.. i like when u wrote 'beast of basketball player' and 'monster'...good job
RyoKei chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Ahaha, Kuroko's really jealous. I love this fic, it makes me wanna read it over and over again...
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Kise wil be kise. Lol very cute story
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Kyaaaaahhh,! This was adorable ssu! I loved Kurokocchi's possessiveness! X3
Ne Author-san? Write a KuroKi instead of KiKuro! :3
Hehe! You just write their characters SO well!
Hikari098 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love your story!
It's so funny and cute that Kuroko got jealous when a fangirl kissed Kise's cheek!
And poor Kagami for receiving powerful passes from Kuroko in Saiyan mode! Hahaha!

I also love the moment when Kuroko said 'yes' to Kise! Oh. . . I just love them together!
By the way, I recently started writing KiseKuro fanfics after watching KuroBasu, too! I understand what it feels like when you suddenly got attracted to Kise and Kuroko! They're my fave characters, too!
Good luck to your next stories! :-)
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I love KiseKuro and reading this made my day!
Awesome story!
Say-It chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
OMG WHY CAN'T THIS BE REAL?
Ughhh...I like this so much...
neko-tan chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
great fic
i love the jealous kurokocchi
pls make another KiKuro
anonblackcat chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Hehehe it made me laugh especially the part where Kagami has to endure all Kuroko's monstrous passes. I think he's doing a Kame Hame Ha pass hahaha. Please write more KiKuro! w
Toyami chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I hope you'll write some more KiKuro soon again, too!
This one was so gorgeous!
I laughed my ass off multiple times XD
A jealous monster Kurokocchi really is something to be afraid of, even if you're da tough Kagami-kun! xD
I liked very much how you portrayed the characters, they seemed quite in character so one could imagine this happening in the actual show. I liked Kasamatsu a lot, too. Though I feel sorry for Kise-kun, I enjoyed him being beaten up by his captain *lol*
And Kurokocchi was so sexy! His wrath could become his sexappeal, too. *lol*
The end was gorgeous too! Love you for this one, that's KiKuro one wants to read!
Please give us more! XD
Obsidian Abyss chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
CUTE This stuck me right in the heart (specifically where my Kikuro was) I love this 3
kuroshiro.19 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
jealous kuroko is so cuuteee! love the story!