Reviews for DWC Episode 3: The Monster in the Mirror
Starburst16 chapter 6 . 2/17
I feel silly for only realizing this now. The Poe Pony is a Zelda: Twilight Princess reference, isn't it? ._. How did I not see it before?!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
I used to be a Pegasus like you, but then I took a bullet to the wing.
JackOfBlades394 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I like the way things are turning out in this one. Not only is Derpy(Ditzy) the main companion in this one but this series revolves around the ponies Derpy personaly knows instead of Twilightsparkle and the main six. Looking forward to the next installment!
chris chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
The wibbliness has been doubled! I love it! Once again we have been provided with another wonderful chapter. I thank you for your use of this series' continuity, it added to it nicely. Well another episode has passed, so on to the next one, Allons-y! P.S. On the next episode of the Doctor Whooves Chronicles we'll find out the answer to a question left unanswered, does Isaac become a companion? We'll soon find out!
Living Encyclopedia chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
So THAT'S how it happened! or um... happens. The past, present and future stuff can be really confusing...
Cylon One chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Once again a real awesome Doctor Whooves adventure.

That was one real great adventure.

Whatever else in store for our time/space travellers is looked forward to.

Brilliant.
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Awesome. Nice.
chris chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I have to agree that battle was pretty epic and crazy, but also absolutely normal as far as Doctor Who is concerned. Plus, Derpy is injured, I wonder if she'll still fly the same after that. The Poe ponies, yup, they're just big ol' Who balls o' normal. P.S. Please let me have this, just this once,EVERYBODY LIVES! Derpy has already proved she lives by meeting the Jabberwocky for the first time.
chris chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Poe, as in Edgar Allen Poe? Was that another literary reference or just me looking for one? I have to agree there was epicness in that battle. I also noticed you mentioning Derpy's parents again. I hope we hear about them soon. P.S. She was shot in the wing, though I'm doubtful she broke it when she landed, but it did have a pool of blood. she might actually have a near fatal wound, but one I'm sure can be healed in time to save her.
JackOfBlades394 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
That was crazy...
Living Encyclopedia chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Oh my gosh! Did she break her wing?!
D.J. Scales chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Nice now that was an epic battle. Great job.
D.J. Scales chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Well that was not a surprise. Either way great going.
chris chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
You know, when I read that last part I imagined the guards with more futuristic looking armor, I mean It's still metal with maybe some leather straps to hold it together(on second thought, they probably don't have straps made of leather)but it with a more futuristic design(and more brownish, in fact, now that I think of it, the arm holes extend and curve out the way the shoulders on a timelord headress do and the entire torso part is brown). Anyone else imagine them with different armor? Also, the armor's design reminded me of some sort of videogame, I'm thinking Boishock Infinite. I imagined the guns as old fashioned muskets from some war, but it's the future so their design is a more practical version with quicker reload time. As you can see I was correct with my guess at the importance of the lyre which surprises me because I am usually wrong with my guesses at FacelessWriters plots, but I guess this one was inevitable. P.S. No, I did not imagine him with beastboy's voice, but I did hear that they were bringing Teen Titans back with the same characters.
JackOfBlades394 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
You know for some reason I keep imagining Paulie with "Beastboy's" voice. I think it would suit him. But anyways thats just me.