Reviews for the perks of public transportation
mysweetscream chapter 1 . 6/1
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

i really love your story heehee.. it's so cute and romantic and funny and thank goodness there's no freaking drama! just what i like in reading ss romance fanfics _

i hope there's a continuation for this but if you intended this to be a one-shot then i guess umm.. there's another humorous ss fic like this that you could come up with? so yeahh good luck
Sayuura.A02 chapter 1 . 3/3
That was so CUTEEE :')
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I love this! & I would probably do the same thing. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
xoxo
Fuyumi-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Cuteness overload!
vwaterlily chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
CUTE. That's the best way to sum up my feelings towards this one-shot. It's funny, it's fluffy, it's very natural. I like it :)
Jun-Shang88 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
so lovely and perfect! ;)
WindPretear chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
AWWWWW! This was so cute!
Analelle chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh my god. That was just too cute! The end had me squeeling. XD
REi chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Loooooooved it!
teddyybear chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
THAT WAS SO CUTE ! I WANT TOM MEET SOMEONE LIKE THT ! SO ROMANTIC ! BUT NOT A CLICHÉ OR ANYTHING ! *hemhem* sorry, I'm so excited ! Directly in my favourite story ! AAAAAAAAH 3

You are a really great writer !
danhobaklover chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is so cute! ;;

I love these kinds of plot, you know. The type where they meet in a public transportation and then they get to know each other and all that. There's something about meeting a handsome stranger on a typical day in your life. :

I just like how everything is well written and all that and I kinda maybe hope that you'd write a tiny sequel for this, but of course, I'm not pressuring your or anything. :)
Princess-Of-Callow chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
this had to be the... cutest...thing...ever!