Reviews for The Pensieve of Alternative Destiny
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/3
an interesting twist in their life :)
ColorMeAya chapter 1 . 2/22
This is my fifth time reading this fic and it never gets old. Seriously in many ways this fic is actually better than the original content. Thank you very much for posting it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Reading a story like this makes me feel kinda happy. A nice break from all the Slytherin bashing people seems to like doing. One would think that since we all started in this Fandom with unbiased eyes, everyone would like Slyths or 'Claws or 'Puffs just a little bit more. I guess some people just can't help it, eh?

Haha, but seriously though. This is the sort of story I look for all the times! Believable romance that didn't just pop up out of nowhere and sweet friendships that makes you want to smile and fills you with joy after recoiling from a tragedy fic hahaha~
AriaChan29 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
This story is actually pretty good. I can't believe you only received little reviews cause you definitely deserve more. I like how you don't just make Harry sit next to Draco and just kiss him after that pensieve thing and suddenly they fell in love, cause that would be really really horrible. Btw love your story!~
StockingDismay chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This is outstanding. Just beautiful. Reading about Draco and Harry spending their Hogwarts years with friendship instead of animosity was really heartwarming. Each word was strung together wonderfully that all unite together to form this juicy story with over 18,000 words (I love long fanfictions!). Thanks for posting this.

P.S this needs more reviews. Seriously you creaky put hours of effort and heaps of creativity/thought into this!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
You did a great job with the story. I liked it
Jezzica Smith chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Yay! Great story! Loved it to the max!
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Such a great story! Love it.
Lumcer chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Interging read I love how you did the whole what if Ustinov with such origionality! Thanks for the story!

KCK-Lumcer
NobodiesRule chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I absolutely loved this story! It was so freaking amazing and it gave me the feels!
bookwormergirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is absolutely amazing. I usually can't stand 'what if they were friends from the beginning' fics, because they seem to replay EVERYTHING, but this is brilliant! And you made sure Ron and Hermione weren't completely shunned either, which I like.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
gahhhhhhh CUUUUUTEEEE
EmothPoodle chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I LOVE THIS! Its so cute! But makes so much sense! I wish JKR wrote it how you wrote it. It would have been much better! And of course there would have been Drarry, and that just makes everything even more amazing :D
RevNicolaAnne chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Really enjoyed this.
HazelRMckee chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Id say u should continue but this is a beautiful ending