Reviews for Fictional City PD
ayamari no Goshi chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Two words: mind blown!

This is amazing! While I'm still a bit confused as to how our world and the fiction world collided, you have pulled me in for one wild ride. There is so much going on here! Innocents being hunted, resistances, good guys divided over what should and shouldn't be done, bad guys making it worse! You have brought forth many feels that I try to ignore while reading fanfic. I hope you're happy.

And Goku! No! If a brainwashed Super Saiyan is let loose on this world, we're all doomed. Now if Superman and the Batman get the same treatment, well... I might just have to go out and dig my own grave. ...Actually, I might have to do that anyways, since this whole thing is partially my fault. -_-'

Here's to hoping both of us survive until the next chapter,
Goshi

P.S. To see where my fate lies, I shall follow/fav this to give me a heads up.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
How dare you call Kurama a sidekick!
Ink Outside the Lines chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Oh, Kuwabara. You always make me laugh.

By the way, sorry my review is so late. I haven't logged on in a while, so I haven't really had a chance to review.

And poor Yusuke. It looks like he lost the game against Yami. Oh well. I didn't think he'd win it anyway.

Kaori Minamino chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Oh no! Yusuke!

This chapter was pretty intense. Some of the characters are pretty intense, which is to be expected given the large span of fandom. I guess I just expect there to be more 'nice guys' to step in or to at least keep fighting their respective villains. Granted, I'm sure the Director has a bit to do with that, and level 3 in the basement handles the rest.

But Yusuke! My little punk with a heart of gold! Someone has to either knock some sense into him or get las plagas out of him! If it is las plagas. I'm also just going to assume that he doens't hate Jim/isn't simply in a bad mood, and that he lost the shadow game and is no longer actually Yusuke.

I'm also super curious as to who was under that sheet with Yukina... But only time will tell what will before our characters and the writers!

See you next time!

Ink Outside the Lines chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Batman! Superman! YAY! The fact that they're here made me grin like an idiot. And of course they wouldn't want to work with the bad guys! Obviously Batman would find out about this take over the world plot some of them have going on and want to put a stop to it.

Quick, Bats! Break out of your cell and save Yusuke!

'Cause honestly? I can't see Yusuke being able to beat Yami in a duel. Because no one ever beats Yami. Well, except in that one episode, and then Yugi's soul was stolen...But I digress. Yusuke can't win this. If I were Yusuke, I'd probably just say no, and then shot him with my spirit gun. But that's just me.

Wait; what if Kuwabara's down here? Kuwabara's way to nice to go along with everything that's been going on! Except, if Kuwabara's down there, why wouldn't his friends have noticed the fact that he's missing? Hm, no, I guess that wouldn't work. Unless those in authority lied about where Kuwabara was or something.

I'm sorry. I just woke up, so my review is kind of all over the place. I do like the new format though, where you explain where everything is from, 'cause I had no idea who Saddler was. It was very helpful for me at least. Can't wait for the next update!

Kaori Minamino chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
You know, I'd be surprised if Yusuke didn't get into trouble.

But darn it, Batman and Superman AND Goku?! NOO! No one deserves to have las plagas put into them! Especially just because they don't want to help take over the world! And Yami is definitely a lot scarier when when he's hanging out with the bad guys. I'm curious how Yugi feels, if they have the same body and the same views, or if there is another, normal Yugi walking around while Yami's in the basement.

Anyway, nice chapter! It's definitely getting intense! And I like the little explanations at the end. They're very helpful! Keep up the good work, and I'll see you next time!

Kaori Minamino chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Interesting... I'm super excited to see what Yusuke finds down in the basement with mysterious Darth Vader. Who needs to get lectured by the Director? Not the Spirit Dectective!

And the old man definitely is on the right track when talking about extremists. There aren't any solid lines between black and white, and Lewie needs to just take a step back for a second before he jumps at mystery female figure.

Also, I wasn't clear in my last review because I was rambling too much in my head. What I meant was, it's clear that Yusuke doesn't enjoy hunting down writers, but I don't think he's as sympathetic as, say, the beautiful Suzaku, who likes the writers and enjoys being a muse. I don't think it would take much for Yusuke to start a character led resistance against the Director and the right destroyers.

Anywho, great chapter! Super excited for the next one! See you then!

(...I totally thought I sent this yesterday and I didn't...somehow...)

Ink Outside the Lines chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Feels like I haven't been on in ages. Somehow, summer drains all my time for using the computer. Weird huh?

Anyway, the actual review. I've enjoyed the last three chapters when I read them. I think it's interesting the way things seem to be developing. I loved the way Static actually thought fanfictions were kind of cool. Until the whole Director bit. I get the feeling that there is some real hatred about fanfictions, but the Director does seem to be making it worse. Sort of inflaming the bad feelings that are already there.

And it was interesting getting a look at WORD. Very smart of them to keep their faces covered and not use their real names. It was also neat seeing how WORD is having their issues with the extremists, which is interesting. On the one hand, I can kind of understand where the extremists are coming from. The characters did sort of start this by murdering fanfic authors. Some of the extremists who want the characters dead might be friends/relatives of people the characters killed, which would be an interesting angle. Not that it makes it right, but it does make it interesting.

Looking forward to what comes next!

Kaori Minamino chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
OMG. BAKURA AND KURAMA ARE FRIENDS.

I always felt that the two would get along if crossed into their universes, at least when Bakura is in control and Yoko isn't out terrorizing the human world. Seeing that just made me smile. Good job!

So, these last two chapters were interesting. Jim and Yusuke would get along well, though it seems Yusuke needs a bit more pulling to be as sympathetic as Jim appears. I'm curious as to what extent the malcontent of the characters is due to the Director's influence and how much is actual dislike of the fanfics. I'm also curious about Kurama. Earlier he seemed to be on a witch hunt, but since Bakura was/seemed to be sympathetic to the authors, are the two of them just really good at evading suspicion?

Super excited to get back to the authors! Gotta see how both sides are taking this war, though I'm assuming there aren't too many writers who are anti-fics, or else they wouldn't be writing.

So many questions! So much to go! See you next time!

Kaori Minamino chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
So, I never remember that your story is here, and I was about to whine at you for never updating.

FORGIVE ME!

Also, I was in chapter 2! WOOT!

So, this is kind of intense. I'm excited by your plot, and I'm curious as to what's going to happen/who to trust/what they should all do! I'm assuming more characters want to go home like Yusuke, but to think that Kurama is just having a field day trying and convicting writers is kind of crazy. And Suzaku is the reasonable one! Imagine that!

It's getting crazy with all of the added characters, and seeing how they're assimilating to this new world in Toronto. I think NYC is a bit overrated personally, and it's good to see somewhere else getting a little bit of action going on.

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Transmitted to their heads? Dear god, Sasuke... All that Uchihacest and miscellaneous yaoi - as if he wasn't messed up enough already!
Ink Outside the Lines chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
This. Suzuka. He would totally love the idea of fanfiction. I don't think he'd really even care what people wrote about him, as long as they were showering him with adoration. This made me so very happy :)

Ink Outside the Lines chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
You know, it occurs to me that one fictional character who probably wouldn't care at all about fanfiction is Deadpool. Or maybe he would. Deadpool just kind of does whatever amuses him at the moment, so he's somewhat unpredictable.

But, if you want fictional characters that would definitely be on the authors' sides, it would be Disney heroes. No matter how distasteful they personally found fanfiction, they'd never condone locking up and/or killing fanfiction authors. Disney heroes are too nice on the whole for that sort of thing. Disney villains on the other hand? Yikes.

But I'm glad that some characters are starting to realize that fanfiction isn't that terrible. Go, Yusuke! Join the rebellion!

Ink Outside the Lines chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
So, any time I get writer's block now, I'm going to blame my muse for stealing all my ideas. Muses are so mean!

I think my favorite part of this chapter was the introduction, where it talked about the relationship between the author, characters, and the muse. I thought it was well written, and I liked how the muse was the only one to come out on top in that situation. Can't wait to see where this goes next!

Kaori Minamino chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
FOUND IT!

I like it so far! Definitely could see you, the author, writing what was written at the same time as reading it. Very well done! I'll be looking to see where this goes, wherever it is!

30 | « Prev Page 1 2