Reviews for Someone Somewhere
CopperN13 chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
This was a really good and exciting story I hope you keep writing more!
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Excellent chapter! You had me reaching for my tissues with Teyla asking Rodney if he would accept her as his sister! Glad they found a new position for Rodney so he would stay...can't break up the fantastic four, now could we?! Tis chapter felt like the end...closure...but I am still hoping for more!
scooter mom chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Hey thanks for finishing, made for a nice Saturday read.
Can't wait for the next one.
irowael chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I just wanted to say that I admire your style of writing. The plot is good, the characters are spot on and I just want more :-)
scootermom chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
yeah part 3, keep going please
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Well, the plan just got a whole lot stickier! This place isn't what they expected...at all! Wonder what's going on! Please hurry with more!
popkin16 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Uh oh. That certainly puts a crimp in their plans. The team does have a good point though - if they want to be truly welcoming, why is Jeannie the only replicator doppelganger? Very suspicious. I'm worried about all these life-signs; if they ARE human, I don't think the team can - or would be willing to - blow up the entire place. It'll be extremely interesting to see what exactly is going on and what the team is going to do. Of course things couldn't go well, the plan couldn't remain simple :P I really like how John doesn't want to let Rodney out of his sight :D
mckayfan1 chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
I really love this story. I hope Rodney does get the courage back to go through the gate again. I agree with some of the other reviews that Rodney and Radek have to clear the air about what happened and get back to being good friend again. I know Radek was made Chief Scientist because of what happened to Rodney but I think that after the sacrifice that Rodney went through he should be given back his job as Chief Scientist. Radek is good but he is not Rodney and they need Rodney in charge again. Keep up the great work . I can't wait for the next chapter or hopefully chapters. Thanks GREAT JOB!
sheppardlover928 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Whoa! Things sure are heating up! Cudos for the complex explanation of what their mission will entail! Hurry with part 3 !
popkin16 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Wow, that is quite the plan Rodney has come up with - I hope it works. Though naturally something will go wrong, because seriously, when do things EVER work out smoothly for the Lanteans? :P I love Ronon and John keeping a close eye on Rodney. John is right, it's better that Rodney sent the robot bug in and confirmed everything; the situation has worked out for the best, not that that's saying much. Poor Elizabeth - her job is so difficult! I really, really can't wait for the next bit!
scootermom chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Yeah your back
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Dear Guest: Oh that is not remotely the end! Tons more to come, it's just been a stupid busy week with taxes and my husband's birthday party! Sorry to all for the delay folks! The next chapter to Someone Somewhere is almost done AND the first chapter to my next story as well. Both will be posted this next weekend. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So poor Rodney is stuck on Atlantis? End of story?
sentarla chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
So happy to start reading the next part, I look forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013