Reviews for Confessions
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 1/28
Really really liked this piece. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/2
Classic witty Regina. Love how freaked Snow was
666Darkmage chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Please tell me these is going to be a chapter story. I really like the idea of them all going to Archie's therapy sessions. The thought alone is hilarious.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
:)(: Awww...I loved it. I always love those surprise confessions of "I love you". I like how you have Regina written here. I like that vulnerable, apologetic side that she has with Emma. I like Emma's inner thoughts on who she would choose if she had to and why. Nice part when Emma tackled Charming to get him away from Regina.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
funny and beautiful at the same time.
congratulations ;) !
Wissa38 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wonderful! I love the beginning of this story. You set it so perfectly. I love that Regina acted out.

Thanks or sharing.
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is so great! I feel like it's fun and SQ while still being them.
Listener15 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
God this was hilarious. You wrote Regina perfectly. I could imagine her saying each of her lines. Poor Emma. Regina is perfect for her but I swear that woman is going to give her grey hairs. Snow and Charming were funny too. Hehe. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Hilarious and very cute! I can totally see this happening.
HeroineGauddess chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I really like this one (:
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Sweet :) I like the domestic scene.
Korderoo chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Aww...this was so cute, I loved it. I would be interested to know if Snow and Charming got over it. It's really cool that Henry is fine. I enjoyed it very much, thank you!
The-Writer2012 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
) I liked It a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
this was awesome love emmas thoughts
BluStar77 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
My heart is bursting with happiness after reading this! Thanks for sharing! :)