Reviews for A Testament of Things that Never Will
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 14 . 4/18
Hate power hate power hate power Hate power hate power hate power!
Love Naturo though, I literally clenched my fists in anger when Hiruze made that awful fucking decision at first, and lost all my and Naruto's repsect.
Is that all women are to me?! Women are not fucking cattle to be fucked and breeded for power like objects!
I was so pissed when I read this chapter, but smiled when Kakashi, Yuri, and Naruto stepped in. Naruto is the most honorable guy I know, and in either fanfiction or manga that will never change.
I give you credit in this story, you make it to where not everything is a beautiful lie by adding the cold truth like in this chapter with the clan breeding for power.
I hate it with all my being and heart, but Naruto stepping in like that was awesome.
Always hated the council, but now I have a strong dislike for the third, especially in this fanfiction.
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 6 . 4/18
I love this story, and grateful it doesn't by quickly. I never want it to end! ;)
Kairan1979 chapter 16 . 4/18
Interesting story so far.
I liked Shikamaru's POV.
Looking forward to see how the Second test ends.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 4/17
"No trench coats" reminds me of Edna Mode's "No capes!"
EpicDaydreamer chapter 16 . 4/12
Love it. Hope you update soon. You left it on a bit of a cliffy-I'm wondering if it is Orochimaru at the end. So creepy-a real snakey pedophile. Anyway-look forward to your next update.
Zolacookie chapter 16 . 3/25
I absolutely love your story!
hazelcrimsonroses chapter 16 . 2/19
This story is really well written. I really wish you would continue it though and look forward to reading the rewrite even though I like this one.
This is a good story so far. I like that you've changed the way things happen and that the actual characters behave differently after being meddled with.

Something that I have noticed though. Every single fanfiction refers to Danzou as the old warhawk regardless of the character perspective at the time.

Another thing to give you fuel for more possibilities that I have not seen others take advantage of: Pein's plan in canon is essentially to create a chakra version of a nuclear bomb. There is already a lost Jutsu that does this and does not require tailed beasts. The Fury Jutsu created by the character En no Gyōja in the Naruto anime.

If Pein were to learn of this lost Jutsu he might abandon the tailed beast plan in favor of resurrecting it as that would require much less effort. In fact, Yuri should already know about this Jutsu as the mission learning of it would be part of his past. If Yuri knows what Pein's ultimate plan is, then he also have a piece of information to barter to Pein. After all, Fury would be identical in purpose to the tailed beast nuke.
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 1/25
Wow. Words just can't express how much I have enjoyed reading this story. Not only is the author an amazing writer, but the way he/she has developed the characters, created the plot, and altered canon events, has been nothing short of a pleasure to read. I am truly impressed by the quality of writing in this fic. While I am a little bummed that Hinata seems to be favoring Sasuke in the pairing department, I believe that is my only complaint for this story. I have always enjoyed a Naruto paired with a more confident Hinata, but I look forward to seeing what the author plans to do for Naruto. I have faith the author will come up with something outstanding and realistic, if he/she does end up pairing the improved Naruto with someone.

Overall this fic has gone above and beyond my expectations for a fanfiction story and I'm shocked it doesn't have more reviews, favs, and follows. GREAT JOB so far, and I look forward to the next update.
dragonlily22 chapter 16 . 1/24
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you!
Archit Bajpai chapter 16 . 1/23
Nice use of words, although i dont like time travel fic but this fic is amazing, the words n all are just awsome, if i could write like you my story would also be pretty famaou, you should read my story and maybe give some pointers to make it better, the name of my story is naruto the next sage, i hope that you will read it and you will give a reply to me
massive fan chapter 16 . 1/19
I'm a big fan of your work please iv been waiting for you to update a testament of things that never will. Please update soon.
Orange Kage chapter 3 . 1/5
First of all: awesome pen name and second, even more awesome screen break. I look forward to this.
covertpartyhat chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
Awesome work.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Why does he have to change everything about his younger self? That makes Naruto not Naruto.
1,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »