Reviews for A Testament of Things that Never Will
awefanfic chapter 16 . 8h
please update soon!what would happen now?
Inu Tashiro p chapter 16 . 10/15
Omg I'm so pissed that this isn't finished!
AnaTheJack chapter 16 . 10/6
Orochimaru is a creepy mother f*cker isn't he?
I love how much Naruto has changed,how more shinobi he became under Yuri it adds a more past Naruto center then most time travel fanfics and I really enjoyed that aspect to it I also love how professional Yuri himself is he doesn't try to save people mid battle like I have seen so many times where he attempts to talk sense into the enemy and ends up hurt or with a ally he never talks to again, I love how he can put aside that belief and move along with the battle after a chance. I also love how manipulative Naruto and Yuri are, the change of the chunnin exams for example along with the training of Sakura. It adds dare I say a fox like tendency to them ha. Anyway I really love the story I will continue to read it over even if it is never continued because it inspires me to start writing my own stories/fanfics simply because it is a well written story with deep plot and scenes.
Mel chapter 16 . 9/19
Darn, the last chapter snuck up on me. More, please.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 16 . 9/18
awesome! more please
I have greatly enjoyed reading your story. I hope that you have not decided to discontinue it.

From an interested reader
Talesofwovensilver chapter 16 . 7/31
An absolutely amazing fic, and excellently written too. I'm sad it doesn't seem that it will be continued. But well-done and thank you for sharing anyway.
I love Naruto and all te the genins character developments. Additionally I really liked reading about the bond(s) between Yuri Kakashi and Naruto Akahana.
Shikamaru (as one of my favorite characters) is absolutely awesome in this fic and I love how his experience and helplessness in wave motivated him to become stronger.
Sakurais definitely so much better here than in the canon and I love her attitude compared to how she was before.
I could go on, but I won't because otherwise this will turn into an essay. But thank you once again and I hope you read this.
Nightshadegirl chapter 5 . 6/25
no, yuri can't be dead, please don't let him die.
Nightshadegirl chapter 4 . 6/25
glad that yuri is helping sasuke see a better light.
Nightshadegirl chapter 3 . 6/25
bummer, i really thought that yuri would have been naruto's sensei. i hope kakashi doesn't tell yuri to leave his student alone now.
Nightshadegirl chapter 2 . 6/25
funny when yuri gave naruto that green drink. i wonder if yuri will be like his jonin sensei or my co jonin sensei?
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 6/25
my goodness, how will naruto, i mean yuri karasu, deal with seeing ones that were taken from him alive again? how will he react should he see his ino when seeing young ino?
AyaEmett chapter 16 . 6/12
hamsterville chapter 16 . 5/19
Definitely one of the best time travel fanfics I've read. Although Yuri is strong, he's not overly powerful that it makes it ridiculous. Also great making the other genins stronger by subtle changes instead of the usual fanfics that puts them supposed harsh training and suddenly becoming powerhouses
SasuKissNaru chapter 16 . 5/15
Oh My God! You really should continue this story! It's perfect! Hehe. Sorry, I'm really exciting. I hope you will update it in future..
1,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »