Reviews for A Testament of Things that Never Will
tridenteazul chapter 15 . 6/24
Ok so fanfiction is a bitch and I didn't know it was just one review per chapter, so I'll just drop this in the previos one:
Well now I saw last time you updated was in 2014, so I don' t what'll happen with this story, but I hope you plan on finishing it and I'm looking forward to an update. I understand writer's block It's terrible sometimes. And considering that I do not write fanfictions but own novels, I cannot even start to imagine how hard it is to represent correctly each character. So good luck and cheers
tridenteazul chapter 16 . 6/24
Omfg I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S NEXT. Will Gaara be attacking team 7? Will Sasuke get curse marked? Will Orochimaru attack and die, attack and flee, or not attack at all, bc of Yuri? Arghg this is getting so sukulento! (haha, em, supercool? Doesn't has literal translation,sorry)
I'm happy you haven't yet involved Akatsuki in this mix, It isn't really their time, but I guess you'll include them a/ the Chunnin exams so. It would be cool if Yuri talked to Kakashi about Itachi's backstory while for some reason Sasuke is eavesdropping on them, I mean, them he'd ve super duper confused and would demand confirmation from Yuri or not at all and wait for the next time he sees Itachi so he can ask him directly... Oh, I don't know, so many posibilites!
I'm really wondering what is going to happen to Orochimaru, cuz if he dies, the invation would be cancelled, I guess. And I somehow know he's gonna flee bc the invation will be an important point in the plot. But that brings me other thoughts, like, what 's gonna happen to Gaara? Will Yuri do something or let Naruto do his 'therapy jutsu' thing? And Jiraiya? There are really many things between the forest and the finals, so I'm not even going to bother in theorizing that far ahead just yet.
Anyways, PLEASE UPDATE. My body wants moooore
Jajajaja jk but really, update needed here. This is some srsly great story, with a good plot and character development. I mean, It's so well done that It's practically impossible to predict what will happen :D you're such a good writer
Tridente azul out
Loooveee 3
tridenteazul chapter 2 . 6/18
Ok, I must say I'm sorry for my last review (although I still think the same, haha... Ha...) cuz' this whole chapter changed my overall opinion of the fic.
I like it when, although we know Naruto is just a cinnamon baka roll with puffs of hyperactivity and impatience, FicWriters represent this-type-of-from-such-a-bad-future Naruto like a serious and calm person but at the same time, still showing glimps of his happy-go-lucky personality, because THAT is character development. You cannot expect a person to be put through such situations and still be so careless; he couldn't be so unaffected. So thanks, for understanding this (maybe you didn't thought about it as depply as me, but It's another way to see it, nonetheless)
Also, Reading the Yuri-Naruto bonding, I felt a weight in my chest screaming like crazy things like: Cute! I love them! Yeah, you know he's right, Naruto and sadness and joy and amuseness all at the same time. I hope their relationship stays that way, it was awesome.
That last scene made me smile :3
Love your writing
Byee~~~~
Tridente Azul out
P.D. I love to leave long reviews sometimes, I hope you don't mind, if you're the kind of writer who likes reading the comments
tridenteazul chapter 1 . 6/18
Aww, why did you take away Naruto's whisker marks? They didn't even exist because he was Kurama's Jinchuuriki, he has them cuz' of his mother has Kurama and Kurama's chackra influenced him when he was in her womb T-T just the explanation, btw
XD I didn't even know people shipped Naruto with Ino, but whatever, I can deal with it.
Also, nice. I respect anyone who uses the Yamanaka Inoichi to confirm the time-travel identities. I'm looking forward to Shikaku having important role, while we are on the matter.
I just love Shikaku :D
Yuunari chapter 16 . 6/2
This has a lot of promise and I hope you continue it. I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far, especially Yuri and Kakashi's friendship. I kinda wish there were more private moments with the two of them so you felt a bit more of their development since they refer to each other as best friends after just a few months. Random outings, going to the pub or sparing- stuff like that.
Delicate Deer chapter 1 . 5/31
you evil evil evil man that's the cliffhanger of a lifetime!
MegaMindAuthor chapter 3 . 5/27
The time in which Naruto trained and transformed is truthfully unbelievable, unrealistic even with Kage Bushin. Training like this doesn't take 2 weeks to be done, maybe a six months or at best a year.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 5/23
Cmon dude... Why'd you have to go and ruin the mystery by mind f*cking him in the very first chapter?
You are not unbiased. You are utter trash, that needs to be killed.
When will the next chapter come out?
Xallisto chapter 8 . 4/10
jesus, yet another wave arc that drags on and on.
myu chapter 16 . 4/8
man i hope you kill off those's asshole civilian council and donzo off always hated those fuckers
Genesis1212 chapter 14 . 4/1
Holy shit my heart was actually picking up pace I felt the tense atmosphere of the meeting not bad story telling at all.
Luciane Fernandes chapter 16 . 3/27
Muito Bom! Se um dia voltar a ela ficarei muito feliz.
Redwasp chapter 16 . 3/20
Great story, i wish you would have finished it.
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »