Reviews for A Testament of Things that Never Will
marion4203 chapter 1 . 6/23
sorry I meant story myy spell check is wired
marion4203 chapter 1 . 6/23
l love the store I hope you come back to it and finish it
IsItBadI'mADieHardFujoshi chapter 1 . 5/27
for the romance... ino? seriously? I'm kind of not sure if I'll continue reading... hmmmm
Haygomez chapter 16 . 5/23
Great story, nice advancing plot and character growth. Intresting narrative set-pieces as well. The Raikage scene and Hyugga scenes come to mind as pivotal stroy drivers. Thanks so much for creating someting to enjoy. Hope you continue this sometime. Cheers
Haygomez chapter 1 . 5/20
Like how the time travel plot gets going right away. Naruto admits he's a time traveler and the Hokage just goes with it. Like the plot so far.
yeap chapter 1 . 4/23
Hi, you probably left the fandom, but your stories are amazing, that one that was in progress, about Naruto, Time Travel and teaching at the academy was my fav so far, thank you.
Kingkong101 chapter 4 . 4/17
Cool
Just.Call.Me.Poison chapter 1 . 4/8
what an interesting concept! and so far it looks like its being treated right this time.
ETHA chapter 6 . 3/21
Yuri uses 'Talk no Jutsu' on Team 7. Sasuke's personallity changes almost completely, Sakura takes training seriously and Naruto becomes calm and serious. 'Talk no Jutsu' is insanely over-powered.
Raeger chapter 16 . 3/6
I really enjoyed this story. It's well-paced and your writing comes across as thoughtful in what you're trying to convey. The spelling is off in quite a few places but not a huge issue. Would be keen to read more!
LordHatredX chapter 16 . 2/19
Really to bad this story hasnt been updated in years i really liked it

! ! ! !
MidnightRausse chapter 1 . 1/28
Naruto's whiskers are permanent. It's like a birthmark. So even if Kurama was ripped out of him, the whiskers stay.
SuperKitty4789 chapter 4 . 1/21
This story is amazing!
Ittehgaps chapter 16 . 1/4
in the words of the immortal Oliver Twist "Please sir, may I have some more?"
Ittehgaps chapter 3 . 1/4
The Tetsu Sheru sounds a lot like the Senkuken from Histories strongest Disciple... I like it.
1,371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »