Reviews for Fate: Kaleidoscopic
ProfesorGoblitz chapter 7 . 1/17
...I’m incredibly annoyed for the fact white beard is not currently in his prime...which a servant a heroic spirit should be, he is a lancer, with tremor tremor fruit as his np, which means he has to be in a form where his np is at its most powerful, and considered in his prime he had the power to destroy the world if he wanted to,...this is just him nerfed, as even if he is a fraction of the heroic spirit white beard his np’s mystery and world destroying status should not have been lowered, case being cu’s gae bolg of seeking the heart or Gilgamesh’ ea as anti world, has not at all been reduced.

The only reason I can see him as the old white beard is I’m assuming his rider form is because of his ship, the only reason him being old was that that was when he was at his peak of having tons of allies

Though, I did like it, just a bit annoyed he was nerfed
War chapter 7 . 8/20/2020
Really copying from fate zero sanity lancer
Gageel Redfox1 chapter 2 . 5/14/2019
he has a bankai
buzzyboy1 chapter 2 . 2/28/2019
Good picks, especially Berserker, The Captain of Squad 11, he fits the class really well.
Worldsoul15 chapter 7 . 6/24/2018
If anything, Whitebeard's battle continuation is too low. He survived over twenty canon blasts alone, not counting the hundreds of sword and gunshot wounds. And then in death, he refused to fall. I'd say A ranked Battle continuation, maybe higher, since he was sick during his last stand.
Dante 101 chapter 7 . 4/13/2018
I really like Whitebeard too. But damn if he were unrestrained...

Thank you for writing this! :)
Dante 101 chapter 5 . 4/13/2018
Sweet. Continue to entertain me.