Reviews for Han Shot First: A Castle Star Wars Adventure
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
i think Daniel is a perfect name for Gate's husband. i dont know why... but it really suits him
Tony7323 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Nice I Liked it Very Well Done .. But She Never Gave Him The Cufflinks
Freedom627 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Very nice!
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
lol I love the light saber analogy. Best light saber ever. This was a great story.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I loved this chapter where Rick as Captain Solo gets Kate to dress up in the Leia gold Bikini outfit a fantasy of his. Too Cool. Excellent ending. Kudos on a fine story.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I will never be able to watch Star Wars the same again! Thank you for tackling this story. It was kinda a dream pair up of mine and you did a beautiful job making that dream coming true!

Thank you!
sunshine372008 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Yikes hun, what a chapter! Its getting hot in here ;) LOVED it as always! And it was well worth the wait. Your description of Castle's feelings about her was perfect...gah! Warm fuzzies! And loved Kate's playful teasing the whole way through...PERFECT! The I Love You's were perfection too! I know I tell you often enough but just telling you again, I love reading your writing! Major fan incase you didnt know :)
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I don't think I will ever be able to watch that movie again without needing a cold shower! nicely done! thanks!
Slm93 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
And the crowd goes wild

S x
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
great!
Freedom627 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
This is a really fun story!
sunshine372008 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Yay! Loved this chapter. I could just imagine Castles joyful exuberance during the auction, you wrote that perfectly. And loved the Lucas disapproval of Castleā€˜s light saber lol! Awesome. Javier as an ewok...LOL! And the ending...whoa! Very nice reference to his light saber hehe ;) Awesome chapter my dear! Cant wait for the next one!
Tony7323 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I Loved It , Think having Rick tell Kate in the Next chapter that he didnt mean what he said about a Model Winning the evening with Him , Have him say I only want to Spend all My days and Night with u KATE
kpal76 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Epic story. It's like you are sort of making a Castle - Star Wars Trilogy. You have some crazy zingers of foreplay and play on words. Can't wait for Chapter 3 or the Return of the Jedi. I have a sense as a reader that you are building up to the after the party. It was a very intense, clever Chapter 1 that teases us all the way to the party in Chapter 2. Great description, attention to detail and most importantly how accurate you are in telling the story of these two characters- Castle and Beckett.
Well done, Caskett Master er Jedi Master.
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Hahaha! So funny. I love this story!