Reviews for Making a New Friend
wandamarie chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Please up date when you can and thank you
wandamarie chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Thank you thank you great story so far
wandamarie chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Thanks loving it keep up the good work
Jannafrancine chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Great chapter. It was worth the wait. I can't wait for the news papers that Harry mentioned arrive.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
This was awesome. Loved it.
kirajefferson95 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
please update soon, I REALLY love this story!
igotmoneymoney chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Great story i love it
chimaera198 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I loved your howler, especially how it makes it seem as if Harry prefers having no magic than going through with the tournament. Are any of the Gryffindors going to write Harry? Like the twins, the Quiditch team or Neville? I mean if they are angry with Ron and Hermione, they might want to assure Harry that they had no part in it.
Hope that you update soon?
ps. Is there anywhere we can still read TOLB (Don't care if it is a wordpress blog or an googledocs-document) ? I loved that story!
AlyssJocelyn chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
loved the new chapter hope you update soon.
Alice Cullen-Potter chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
That was great chapter. I love it! Can't wait for next one. I wonder how Sirius will help Draco and how their talk will go. The howler was halirious. But I hope that this is not only punishment that will go on Dumbledore and the rest of company. I think that Sirius will have his hands full when he will be having Harry and Draco at one home
bellaindia chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
i like your story, is draco going to do something at school to help harry? maybe another rumor? sothing like" dumbels is powerful cause he sacrifices children no one is going to miss, orphans like potter " or someting like that, think of all the little girls screaming when they see the headmaster...
adenoide chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Good news about Dumby and his last friends. Maybe Severus is not glad about Harry's speech.
adenoide chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
It's a good news that Harry won't go back to the school.
adenoide chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Harry must go to ban about his vaults and know about his false friends. So Dumby know about Crouch jr, maybe the prophecy is false.
adenoide chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
If Harry goes to see the gobbling, he could be emancipated because he participe to the triun... and it is an adult contract. The Potter's will be read and as Harry is an adult he could ask for Sirius a trial.